Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Press Release: R.I.P. Goblin #1

Goblin #1 was a valiant fighter who never gave up. I was never fortunate enough to actually meet the Goblin in person, but I heard from my team that he, or it fought right to the bitter end. Though he was kind of gross looking and I would have never been caught dead wearing anything he owned, he or it will still be dearly missed. I mean, not by me, because I didn't know him, not that I'm saying I'm a terrible person or anything, I'm just saying it's not like we were BBF's or anything. I mean, I don't even think it had a cell phone so how could we have ever even texted each other in the first place. So on behalf of Barack Obama and Dr. Doom and...Oh Sweet Nibblets, how many people are in a power position on this team. Well, anyways the 'Commandos' would just like to pass along our condolences to 'Alice's Wonder Team' and to anyone else who happened to have known him or her. You know I don't actually no what it was.

Hannah Montana
Assistant Coach for 'Hannah Montana and Barack Obama's "Best of Both World's" Touring Battalion of Commandos'

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Miley, uhhh I mean Hannah.