Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Note from the Commissioner

On behalf of myself, The Nick Houslander Division, The National League, and all in involved in The Fantasy Fantasy Community I would like to send out my most heartfelt congratulations to Mily, Victor, Dave, Ellen, Jar Jar, and of course Barack and the rest of his Commandos on becoming only the 43rd person in U.S. history to undertake the most difficult job in the world (and no I don't mean being the head coach of a FFL team). I hope his administration gives us all a taste of "The Best of Both Worlds" in what will be a difficult journey. So from the head Watcher and from every member of The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets: God Bless Barack Obama and God Bless America.

-Your humble Commissioner
Josh

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The Ryan Poteracki Division couldn't have agreed more.

The American wishes them the best of luck.