Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Pop Superstar" Hannah Montana and President Barack Obama's "Best of Both World's" Touring Battalion of Commandos" Season Two Press Release




That was me only hours before the draft on Saturday. I was hard at work, along with my fellow team members at trying to put together the best possible draft for this season. After all is said and done though, I am happy to say that we accomplished all of our goals thus far. Not to say that there isn't room for improvement, because there always will be in my mind. Victor, Hannah and myself are still putting the final touches on our season two roster and are hoping to be completed no later then Wednesday night. We are all very much looking forward to the preseason match coming this week and wish everyone the best on what has the making's of being a very memorable second season. I would like to say "Goodluck" to everyone this season as we look forward to meeting most of you on the battlefield.

Thank you and God Bless

President Barack Obama.

2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Barack, it is great that you can take time out of your busy schedule, with the spending.... I mean stimulus package on the way to lead one of the League's most treasured teams.

Josh the Commish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.