Thursday, May 28, 2009

BACKYARDIGANS' PRESS CONFERENCE

For all of you who either do not know me, or have not met me in battle as of today's date, allow me to introduce myself: I am Pablo of Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches!

I was told by my owner to state that my views do not necessarily agree with the views of the remaining Beeyatches. Blah. Blah. Blah.

So, this conference is addressed specifically toward TEAM. I know we have a Team Sleeping Pussy in the league. I would like to petition Commissioner Houslander to unilaterally change the name of TEAM to TEAM P.O.S.! "What does TEAM P.O.S. mean?" you may ask yourselves. Well, let me tell you. TEAM P.O.S. is a nice acronym for TEAM PIECE OF SH%T! That's right, TEAM PIECE OF SH%T!

How many of you in the FFL are sick and tired of TEAM hiding behind Unicron! Well, Unicron is NOT unfallible! It's a g#dd*mn robotic planet filled with sh%t and p$ss. I'm sick and tired of TEAM's owner putting Unicron in matches that he is too scared to use his "regular" characters in just so it will gain him another so-called win! To the owner of TEAM, I bet you used Unicron against us this week, didn't you! You g#dd*mned whore! You are just a g#dd*mned Unicron whore!

As for all other teams in the FFL - it was an honor to battle each and every one of you this year. I have profound respect for those who have made it to the playoffs without having to use Unicron.

If B3 does not make it to the next round of the playoffs this year, you all know that it is not because we lost to a better team, but only because TEAM PIECE OF SH%T had Unicron in the match! If our team wins this week, it shows that justice is triumphant in the end; justice over an owner and TEAM that embarrass us all. . .

Thank you for the time.

-Pablo

2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Hey Pablo: Do you kiss the Emperor Penguin with that Beak?

Dr. Doom said...

Epic press Conference Pablo, I could not have said it better myself.