Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Realhorsmen Rabblerousers of Apokolips vs The Royal Super Orange Kitties

The diminutive Jedi master and half robot half Sith lord are having a furious lightsaber battle as Superman and Green Arrow sit back and watch.

"I can't wait to crush that little green gloryhog." growls Superman "He coulda been a Horseman, but instead he went to the Royal Lowness and blew his chance at a championship. Well, now I have two and he can suck it. I'll crush you real quick and then once he's done with roboMaul his ass is mine."

"Wait. Did you say you'd crush ME real quick?" says Green Arrow incredulously "I could take you if I wanted to"

"Feh. Please. I'm SUPERMAN. I have TWO championship rings. My team DOMINATED this season. You? You're on the kids team and are a Robin Hood knockoff. You suck."

"Um. I hardly suck, sir. Did you ever read 'The Dark Knight Returns', I'm one of the main reasons you go down toward the end."

"With Batman's help you did, and didn't I tear off one of your arms in that story? Yeah, cool story bro." Superman notices that the moment he's been awaiting is almost upon him as Yoda has managed to cut off most of Maul's robotic legs and is about to finish off the first pick of the 2013 draft. He literally blows off Green Arrow with his superbreath and takes off to once more try and crush the beloved Yoda.

Green Arrow brushes himself off and reaches into his quiver, all the while muttering "Sonofabitch. I'll show him. Robin Hood knockoff? Fuggin dick. I have a show on the CW. I'm in video games now. I-" he frantically searches around his quiver, not quite finding the arrow he wanted when Superman yells

"YO! If you're looking for your kryptonite arrow, I had one of Maul's robo-legs  take it from you while I was feeding you a heaping helping of the truth. Told your c-list ass I read "Dark Knight Returns" he smirks as he holds Yoda up by the throat, and prepares to snap his neck. "See you in a sec, nobody"

"Good to know you read the classics" says Queen "But just goes to show you're not totally up on all my trick" as he presses a button on his bow, a secret compartment on his quiver opens with a 'click' he withdraws his "world ending emergency" arrow and takes aim.

"Get in the zone you son of a bitch" he snarls and lets the arrow fly. It hits Superman square in the chest and the mini phantomzone projector tip instantly transports Superman to the phantom zone. Rendering him unable to fight. As he spins off into space, Superman calls out unable to make anyone hear him

"I was on the CW too!!! It's not my fault my show ssssuuuuuuccccckkkkkkeeeeeddddddd."

3 comments:

Krisatu said...

The Realhorsemen Rabblerousers of Apokolips- all incapacitated

The Royal Super Orange Kitties- Green Arrow survives

THE ROYAL SUPER ORANGE KITTIES ARE VICTORIOUS!!!!!

Josh the Commish said...

Green Arrow's the man!! Good work Seney!!

NFG Mike said...

Instant classic!