Friday, April 11, 2014

Pre-Pre-Match Warning.

Hi all, this is Josh. Not Josh the Commish, Joshatu or The Neon Master Pogo, just Josh. I am just throwing out a warning that I am going to do something a little different with my three matches this week, and I hope you guys don’t hate it. None of what I am doing is unprecedented in this league; but it is unprecedented on this scale. What I am going to do is more story based than what I normally write and it has a great deal of league wide story combining as well. I have no idea if it will turn out decent or not, so I am just going to have some fun with it all. I hope you guys enjoy it; but if you don’t, let me know and I will take it in to consideration in the future. I am not trying to change the face of the league forever or anything, I’m just simply having fun with some stuff.

-Josh

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

I realized that I kept using the word I when talking about writing this story. I should have said we, considering that at least two other Watchers are joining me in the creation of this story.