Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rosters are here!

So the other day Josh called me and he was all like "Yo, Fizz.  I just hacked into the Google mainframe and rerouted the GUI interface using a backend firewall and Visual Basic and I think I found a brilliant way to get the rosters on the website updated in REAL TIME."

And I was all like "That tech shit doesn't even make sense. But I like where your head is at with the rosters"

So me and Josh pulled an all-nighter drinking Jolt cola and eating Cold-n-Nasty pizza and just as the morning light began to lay her blanket of warmth on our tired faces, we had done it.

Behold, The new Rosters Page!  http://fantasyfantasyleague.blogspot.com/p/rosters.html

This page contains links to each team's individual roster page that has real time updates of your roster as soon as they are updated.  Through the magic of the cloud and the power of the interwebs!

So click that link above or use the new updated "Rosters" link on the sidebar ( OVER THERE --> ) where I explain the roster pages with a little more detail.  Holler below if you have any questions/issues/suggestions/complements.

Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Solobeck said...

I want to kiss you!

NFG Mike said...

And on the 8th day, Fizzle did sayeth, "Let there be rosters!"

Artifact said...

Book of Thugs, Chapter AK, Verse 47.

Josh the Commish said...

Exactly how it happened!!