Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Week 7: Affirmative Action Popeye’s vs Dinomites

Popeye’s: Red Hulk, Red She Hulk, Namor and Namor’s Griffin, Avatar Aang, Iroh, Trinity, Morpheus, Riggs and Murtaugh in Ornithopter, Black Panther, Red Dragon #1, and Sentinel #10

Dinomites: The Shazam Family: SHAZAM, Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr, Eugene Cho,l Pedro Pena, Darla Dudley, C.C Batson, Green Lantern Ganthet, Blue Lantern Flash, Orange Lantern Lex Luther, Ronan The Accuser with a Red Lantern Ring, Indigo Lantern Ray Palmer, Yellow Lantern Scarecrow, Star Sapphire, Wonder Woman, Cal Kestis, BD-1, Cere, Greeze, SandTrooper #1-10 on Dewback #1-10, and Superman Prime

For the amount of times I’ve given Chris shit about doing this, I never thought I’d be doing it one day. School decided to say wassup, how about we try online, but do it in a really dumb way, so I’ve been a bit busy keeping up with that and didn’t get the match done. Well here it is, unfortunately I overslept and missed the battle, all I saw is Shazam walk away guiding Dewback #7. The rest I believe are ‘DED spells dead’. Next week I’ll try to make a good match in the woods of Endor.

Therefore, DINOMITES win, Shazam and Dewback #7 survive.

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Short but sweet, better late than never, I can't think of anymore cliches.