Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preseason: Built Ford Tough vs Oblivio

Built Ford Tough is Indiana Jones w/Green Lantern Ring, Sirius Black

Oblivio is Chucky w/ Yellow Lantern Ring and Red Lightsaber, Tiffany (Bride of Chucky) w/ Star Sapphire Ring.

Danger Room is set to: "It's A Small World" ride

BFT enters the Danger Room and right away notices the odd choice of setting. "What is this? Some kind of joke?" questioned Indy "Why would someone stage a fight here?"

"Well, obviously this is some type of test of our focus.If you can actually keep your focus while having that obnoxious song constantly drilled into your head surrounded by those creepy looking children you should be able to handle just about anything thrown at you this season." replied Black. "Now hush, I sense a bit of dark magic in the area. Here's take this. It's a small magic powder that should protect you from curses."

"What's in it?"

"A few things mystic items, some snake venom, so-"

"SNAKES? I HATE SNAKES! KEEP THE SH** TO YOURSELF." Indy screams as the glow of his ring slightly flickers due to the fear that has entered his heart.

"Fine, muggle, fine. Keep your voice down. I'm going to investigate the area. I'll howl if I spot them" Sirius then changes into his dog form, gets into one of the ride's boat and leaves as Indy very shakily flies off into the heart of the ride looking for Oblivio.


Little does Dr Jones realize his outburst will have grave, GRAVE ramifications for him.


Meanwhile, the members of Oblivio huddle together and have their own quick team meeting.

"I tella ya what Tiff. I need to get the f%*k outta hear before I lose my g*d@&&& mind. THis f%**ing song is killing my. I need to kill someone. Now!" says Chucky.

"Quiet Chuck. If we can just stand still, maybe we can take our opponents by surprise and end this quick."

"Blend in?? Are you high doll?? We're both glowing like f**king Christmas trees in here!!!! I'm going to..." Chucky then hears Indy's earlier outburst and gets a sadistic smile across his face "Heh. don't like snakes, huh? That's good to know. Be right back, doll. I'm gonna go ease my nerves by getting me an easy kill."

"Ok honey, have fun."

Tiffany takes off in the other direction, ignoring the constant chorus of "It's a small world after all. It's a small. Small. World. It's a world of laughter.." when suddenly her ring alerts her to a loss of love in the area. She looks beneath her, and sees a boat go past but doesn't see that Sirius is laying underneath the bench in his dog form. He spots the glowing pink form of Tiffany and as he passes underneath her, he changes back into a man, pulls his wand and yells "STUPIFY" firing a bolt at Tiffany's back and sends her crashing into the water.

As Sirius jumps out of the boat to check on his fallen foe, let us check on what the intrepid Professor Jones is up to.

Indy has landed on one of the areas where the cherub faced children sing to tourists about a world of hope, and is looking around for any sign of opposition when he hears a faint fshOOM behind him. He turn around just in time to see Chucky leaping at him, trying to stab him with his lightsaber. Luckily for Indy, his mind works quickly enough to form a suit of green energy mid evil armor, saving him from getting stabbed. As Chucky lands in a heap, Indy remarks "Hey, you know what? That thing of yours looks..familiar. I think I dug something like that up once a long time ago but never knew what it did."

"It's a lightsaber, idiot. And I'm gonna use it to chop off your f**king HEAD" screams Chucky as he leaps to his feet and charges the adventuring archeologist.

"No. I don't think so." replies Indy and calmly has his ring create a green lightsaber to ward off Chucky.

Remember Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith? The part where Yoda and the Emperor have that lightsaber battle? Well, that's pretty much what happens here, but without all the Force throwing of senate seats. It's pretty cool.

Anyway, the skirmish eventually ends up with Indy kicking Chuck into the water, causing his lightsaber to flicker out for a second. Indy goes in after his, but is unable to find the murderous doll due to all the boats passing by. He then hears Sirius yells something out, and goes off to see what his team mate is up to.

"I gotta do something about that ring." thinks Chucky "Ah. I got it." and the evil Oblivio member flies off to find his victim.

Indy finds Sirius as he's searching through the murky water, trying to find the stunned Tiffany "What are you doing man?" says Indy "Just kill the damn thing and help me finish off the demonic midget I've got after me"

"I need to find the body so I can know exactly what form of dark magic we're dealing with." replies Black calmly "It should be stunned for a while, since it's not pure sorcerer magic but a sort of enchantment clumsily used by a muggle. Keep your head about you and give me time to investigate properly."

Suddenly, a gigantic yellow serpent explodes out of the water in front of them.

"SNAKE!!!!" screams Indy who leaps out of the water and fires a bolt of energy at the construct, too fearful to really use his ring properly.

"Indy, NO!" yells Black but it's too late. Dr Jones' hastily fired blast misses the snake, but hits a hanging power cord, sending it crashing into the water where it electrocutes both Tiffany and Sirius Black.

"Calling Dr Jones!!! Heh hahahaha HA!" cries out Chucky as he swoops out of the sky and is finally able to cut the head off of Indiana Jones as he scurries to get away from the yellow energy created snake.

"Well, that takes care of that." says Chucky "Too bad about Tiff, but I can finally get the f**k outta this obnoxious place. Sucks that that g*****n song is stuck in my head now." As Chucky exists the Danger Room, he begins to sadistically sing "It's a world of laughter, a world of tears.."


Built Ford Tough: All dead,

Oblivio: Chucky survives


OBLIVIO IS VICTORIOUS

4 comments:

Solobeck said...

Another nice match.
-B2

Josh the Commish said...

Cool match Chris, I liked it. Congrats Teresa!!

Krisatu said...

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

Lickolas said...

"Little does Dr Jones realize his outburst will have grave, GRAVE ramifications for him."

That line for some reason killed me. I'm still laughing about it.

Great stuff!