Monday, April 25, 2011

FIRST

I take offense to the comments made by “Our Great Commissioner” earlier. He didn’t say anything bad about me, I did totally ask him like 5 times if I could be a watcher, but I am a team player and If you mess with one of my peeps, then you messed with me son. So what if one of those peeps likes to misrepresent perfectly good characters, we all do it. I also don’t like people throwing rules and s*** in my face. I see rules as just suggestions. So I didn’t even go to Geonosis I just called up all the players and told them its to hot and I am callin it a draw.

The Transfoamers Are victorious!

The Brotherhood of Evil midgets Are victorious!

Team Sleeping Pussy Are victorious!

Alice’s Wonder Team Are victorious!

2 comments:

Krisatu said...

Thank you for the support, Gryfflin.


It means alot.

Josh the Commish said...

I called you a whiner. Doesn't that count as bad.

P.S. It looks like I was right.