Saturday, June 1, 2013

Red Army Vs. Real Man's Rabble Rausers

This is Laya I will tell you a crazy story. I went to the auto part store with my dad we were in line for a very long time .The Spice Girls were trying to get wheels for their tour bus. There all there [Posh spice, Scary Spice , Sporty Spice , Baby Spice , Ginger Spice ,and there new member Belle or B-Spice. Then, Baby pac man with princess LaLa and Zombie Julie Artrip . Julie started eating baby spices brain [she dies]! Julie said “sheeee isss spiceee”. Also then , B-Spice said to princess lala you eat a piece of poop. then a big truck hood fell on princess Lala [she dies]then, Julie attacks Ginger spice [She dies].then baby pac man eats sporty spice [she dies].the Julie attacks posh spice and eats her brain.[she dies]then belle gets eaten by baby pac man! Then a truck muffler falls on scary spice [she dies]
Real man rabble rousers win!

9 comments:

Laya said...

Real Men: Zombie Julie and Baby Pac-Man survive

Red Army: All dead.

Artifact said...

HAHA! Awesome, Laya.

Note to self. Always play Aunt Julie if Laya is writing.

I loved the muffler falling on Scary spice.

Real Man said...

I am honored to win this consolation match! Nice job Joshatu! So says Real Man!!!

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Real Man, but I just posted it. My daughter wrote the match.

Real Man said...

Oh that's right, your daughter (and wife) are the ones that can both spell and speak proper English in the family. Go Laya! So says Real Man!

Ryan said...

Nice job Laya!

Josh the Commish said...

U suk Reel Mann!!

NFG Mike said...

Very funny Laya! ALL HAIL REAL MUFFLER!!!

Lickolas said...

Good match Laya. I should have known Julie would be my demise. Though I highly doubt Aunt Julie would ever harm a single hair on her beloved Spice Girls. Though being in a auto parts store might bring out the crazy in her.