Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All-Star Game: HorseShit-Kickers Vs. The Highness Family

The HorseShit-Kickers are: Lord Voldemort and White Latntern Kyle Rayner.

The Highness Family is: Vampire Kang the Conqueror and White Lantern Batman.

Ryan slowly arises
And knows things are amiss
"The League's Play-Off Planet?
What's the meaning of this?"

"I, NuFaGtu,
host you this day!
Although I am troubled
by the things that you say...
No bias was shown
no favorites were had!
I sincerely apologize
if my last match was that bad!"

"You know what I speak of!
You don't need MY clues!
If you are The Watcher
The Royals must lose!"

"That's not how I saw it
the outcome remained!
And it's the post-season
there's naught to be gained!
Plus think of poor Aaron
and feel somewhat solemn.
Those poor bastards
have but a win in their column!
One last thing
though I know you don't care.
The Highness always loses?
How is that fair?
But maybe you're right
so no interuptions
I grant you your wish
NuFaGtu... The Corrupted."

Voldemort and White Rayner
have zero chance.
V. Kang talks mad sh!t
with a very bold stance.

"I am the master of time.
I tell you no fibs.
I've gone back to the past.
You are dead in your cribs."

They disappear quietly
vanished in air.
V. Kang is quite pleased
but why stop there?

"I have won this day
but the past I will fix.
The Royal Highness shall win
Universe Bowl Six."

The strings are pulled
The Highness has won.
Ryan's lost ring
means the awful deed is done.

Time begins to unravel.
V. Kang has a thirst.
The next ring to go
is The Horsemen's first.

V. Kang cannot stop.
He continues the beating.
What a shame that Ryan
missed the first FFL meeting.

"And soon there is nothing
as far as the eye can see.
But if that is true
how can I be?"

Ryan wakes in his bed
cold sweats and some screams.
Had NuFaGtu ripped The FFL
apart at the seams?

He quickly logs on
and The League has survived!
He reads the true match
not some rogue Watcher's jive.

Voldemort spoke
V. Kang's brain exploded.
And White Lantern Batman's shield was
quickly eroded.

Batman's a bad@ss and the ring's
quite the zinger,
But White Lantern Kyle's
the better ring-slinger.

Ryan relaxes.
His temper stops itchin.
He soon hears a strange noise
from the kitchen.

He enters the room.
NuFaGtu appears.
raiding the fridge
for a sandwich and beers.

"Ah, Young Ryan!
I'm glad you've arrived!
Accept my apologies
for my previous lies!

I'm sorry to do this
and maybe it's pious,
but make no mistake
NuFaGtu's not biased.

"GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" yells Ryan.




3 comments:

NuFaGtu said...

The HorseShit-Kickers are triumphant as all survive!

The Highness Family: all dead.

Josh the Commish said...

Awesome work Mike!!

Ryan said...

Very clever work with the open style.

Still calling shenanigans on you writing your own team! Haha.