Friday, September 19, 2014

Hey, I hope that everyone enjoyed the Universe Bowl this year. I know it took a while for everything to get posted but I really wanted the story to be as good as it could possibly be. Congrats again to both Layanderlet's Super Orange Kitties and Cats Living Together to Make a New Family and the Sisterhood of Traveling Midget's. Both of you put up great squads this year that played perfectly into my goofy story that I had been planning since late April. 

I first and foremost would like to thank every single person who helped me write this year's Universe Bowl. Every time I felt like the story just wasn't adding up, all I had to do was read one of your post's and it completely energized me into writing more. I really appreciate the fact that we were all able to write out of our comfort zones and come up with something that was much different then anything we have done in the past.

On a more selfish note, I would like to thank the Commish for starting Zufa Cenva. I still wasn't quite sure how I was going to end this thing but as soon as I received both team's rosters and saw her name,  I knew who my workhorse was going to be in this match.

I do hope everybody enjoyed it and my hope for whoever writes next years Universe Bowl is that they have as much fun as I ultimately ending up having with it this summer.

I will see everybody this Sunday at the Commish's house and for now, this is it!

See everybody on the site in 2015.

Sincerely,

Nick

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

You did a great job!! I enjoyed the hell out of it!!