Sunday, September 14, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Epilogue


Epilogue

The once fiery planet had since calmed to silence. The Chaos and Mayhem that used to occupy this space was now filled with dormant tranquility. As Mr. Mxyzptlk stared down at the now peaceful planet he wondered how Zufa and Yoda had done it. Wondered is a strong statement to credit the Imp with, more of an amused complacency that came over him as he looked down at his ring. “A fun little guy indeed. Okay then, nothing more to see here.”

He spent one more moment looking down at the planet before saying, “Kltpzyxm”, thus disappearing for good.





8 comments:

Lickolas said...

The Traveling Sisterhood of Evil Midgets are now Universe Bowl Champions!!!

Kitties: All Dead

Midgets: Mr. Mxyztplk is the sole survivor.

Artifact said...

Wow dude! Great job! And congrats commish!

Josh the Commish said...

Excellent job Nick!! You took such a different turn with this and it turned out great. The rest of your watcher team did amazing as well. It is a strange feeling for me, I never thought I wanted a victory in The Universe Bowl this bad until I achieved it. But it was more important to me than I ever realized!! Congrats to The Kitties as well. They are great sports, and should be proud of the way they turned that team around!!

It was a great season, and I can't wait for the next one!! See you all at the bbq!!

Ryan said...

Really new and fresh take on the UB, Nick. Nice job. Should be a cool read in printed form.








Congrats Josh.

NFG Mike said...

Thus breaketh the Commish Curse! Congrats! And to The Orange Cats, no shame in losing in the Universe Bowl, what a fight. Awesome job, Nick!

RobC said...

Chim-chimney and tally ho, just took a break from the pub to wish our commish a bloody good job done

Josh the Commish said...

I almost forgot, I need to give a huge shout out to my boy Mxy!! My Season 1 Round 1 pick has now joined the exclusive group of Universe Bowl Survivors!!

Adrian Peterson said...

Aww snap! You beat your own kids to win a championship!
Now that's how you do! No switches or nothin!!