Monday, August 8, 2016

UNIVERSE BOWL IX: PROLOGUE IV


“You. . . were. . .”

Darth Shemalyah focuses on the figure slowly advancing from the shadows.   The Dark Knight stands over the Sith Lord.

“. . . never dead.” 

Darth Shemalyah cackles, her guttural rumblings sounding like nails over a chalk board.

“I am Darth Shemalyah.  I am the one.  I am the only.   I will survive this like I have survived before this.  I am eternal.  You are mortal, but a man at the feet of a god.”

“The last time I checked, gods don’t bleed.  The last time I checked the gods were but a figment of man’s imagination spawned by those yearning for something more.  You are nothing.”

“I am everything!!!!!” shrieks Shemalyah.

“You. Are. Nothing.  A figment of a man's imagination.” Batman quips.

Batman reaches on his back and pulls out the reason he has been missing.  An enchanted weapon lies in his hands.  He lowers the armament against Shemalyah’s head and presses the trigger.

4 comments:

NFG Mike said...

Everybody Batusi!

Artifact said...

She's still alive. No one worry.

I know I ain't.

Lickolas said...

Slaves: Shemalyah dead.
Royal Highness: Batman survives.
The Royal Highness are Victorious!!!

Artifact said...

LIES!!