Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Epic BBQ

The BBQ to end all BBQ's will be on June 14th.

To be held at the resting place of the all-powerful Bryan Beckerman. Once you arrive you will discover a new definition of pain and suffering as you will be forced to listen to Bryan complain about his loss to TEAM in the play-offs (just kidding). No but seriousely, it will be awesome, so be there or B-squared (get it? (I am going to keep saying that until somebody laughs so you all better start humoring me)). This celebration will also double as an awards ceremony. Once it is completed this ultimate BBQ will spell certain doom for the small band of dorks struggling to restore freedom to the FFL.

Peace out! Late & Rack Em!

4 comments:

Lickolas said...

You can stop saying it because I laughed out loud as soon as I read it. Actually please don't stop saying it though, it is pretty funny. Plus, like a wise man once told me, "A joke is like a fine wine, it only gets better with age".

Josh the Commish said...

Mission Accomplished.

Ryan said...

Amy & I will definately be there. CAN'T WAIT!

Artifact said...

Sounds like a plan.

Can I bring a date?

-Z