Friday, May 16, 2008

HORSEMEN OF APOKOLIPS PRESS CONFERENCE



At a recent press conference, Supergirl had this to say in response to a reporter's question, asking about the Horsemen's plans against Unicron...

"Unicron? Didn't we already kill one so-called "Devourer of Worlds"? Why should this one be any different? Sure TEAM is a formidable opponent. You don't beat Beckerman's Backyardigans Beeyaatches by mistake, especially in the playoffs. But don't confuse respect for fear. The Horsemen didn't get to the American League Finals by being afraid. Let me just say this; Watchers, I hope you bring extra towels out to the battlefield this week, because it's going to get bloody.

3 comments:

Artifact said...

Best of luck to both "The Horsemen" and the other guy with the shitty name.

May the best loser win.

The trophy is coming to the NL baby!

-The Notorious F.I.Z.Z.

Lickolas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lickolas said...

Go Horsemen baby! I hope Al Michaels is announcing the match because I think I feel a miracle coming on.