Friday, April 24, 2009

Bryatu's Disease Infested Body

To the entire league:
Please be advised that I have been struck with the disease which I heard caused the downfall of a martian race which invaded Earth as seen in "War of the Worlds." To add to the insult that such a minor pathogen would infect this body of perfection is the fact that a secondary injury of pulling the entire musculature of my midsection has occurred, leaving me somewhat disabled in the "breathing department." I am led to believe that if I had a "six-pack" instead of my "no-pack" I would not have suffered such a substantial injury. Finally, my spouse has left me with my heirs alone. She is attending a wedding in Cali whose guest list I am heard is made up of those people who do not warrant TMZ following them around. Thus, without her love and the assistance of others, I must focus on my children's growing minds and do not wish to warp them even more by having them gaze at the Wikipedia characters which run across my computer while I write my matches. Based on all of the previously mentioned items, I have requested an additional three day reprieve from Joshatu (and Ryatu) in the posting of my matches. . . I am sorry for the inconvenience - I have failed you all. . .

-Bryatu

2 comments:

Archr5 said...

get well soon sir!

Ryan said...

Does anybody else hear an infant crying??

Just kidding Bryatu. Get well soon. For a Watcher of your caliber to be brought to your knees like this it must be a serious illness, and not just the usual roofie-colata that normally brings you to your knees.

Damn it just don't stop.