Thursday, July 15, 2010

Logical Genocide Vs. Alice's Wonder Team

Logical Genocide is Robert Hudson (w/ a laser sword & laser gun), Mellissa Hudson (w/ a Star Wand), Treasure Troll #9 & Smurf #9.

Alice's Wonder Team is Goblin #4 & 5, & Ewok #47.


“Hey Mellissa, what exactly does that Star Wand do anyway” Smurf #9 asks of his teammate. Mellissa is about to answer but Robert speaks up and says: “What’s it to you Smurf. How about none of your business AW-Ight”. “I was just asking” says the Smurf. “Naw, I think you were just trying to mack on my woman. Now maybe I oughtta put the smack down. You know what I’m sayin”? “I don’t need no motha-f&*(^*n attitude from a smurf yo. An I don’t need some punk-a** b(*&h tryin to perpetrate on my lady”. “Hey were all on the same team here” Treasure Troll #9 adds. “If we on the same team that how come y’all tryin to spit game at my girl? Maybe before this match starts and before I take my skills to the other side of this Semi-Truck and put the smack down on Alice’s Blunder Team I send a couple of you all down to the Gee-Why” (that’s the graveyard if you’re wondering). “I ain’t messin around son. I got more fight than Michael Vick’s dawg yo. I’ll kick more a** than boots attached to underwear. I can bust more caps than a square head. I’m like a holy war without the prayin. I’m like a kickboxer without gravity. I’m like Jackie Chan before they invented Jet Li. I’m like an atom bomb that they forgot to put in the box. I’m like Alexander the Great if he wasn’t gay. I’m like Mel Gibson when he knows he’s not being taped. I’m like an analog speaker without that fuzzy covering over it. I’m like Angelina Jolie if she wasn’t so ugly. I’m like Black Sabbath back when Ozzy wasn‘t retarded. I’m like........ Oh crap who killed the smurf and the Troll”?? “The 2 goblins and the ewok did when this match started, maybe you could join us” Mellissa screams to her husband as she uses her Star Wand to kill Goblin #4 and Ewok #47. “Oh s**t: REPRESENT!!!!”. Robert screams as he pulls out his laser gun and puts a laser in the forehead of Goblin #5. “Damn, I can’t believe our teammates died like that, this sucks yo. I always liked those guys. They were like Delta Burke when she was skinny. They were like Dick Clark when he could talk. They were like College for that first week when you’re still paying attention. They were like......”.... I think he kept talking but I left.
LOGICAL GENOCIDE IS VICTRIOUS!

1 comment:

Krisatu said...

Hmmmm. I thought that the terrain would be more of a factor in this match, but once again Logical Genocide proves that our strength is in our banter.