Thursday, April 11, 2013

Midgets vs Road Kill


Ok these pieces of s#&@ have taken long enough to post the matches for this week. So I, Real Man, am taking over! You will now all get to see what REAL watching is all about.

First up…. Let’s get to the Commish’s pathetic team taking on something resembling a pile of road kill.

Wolverine leads the charge out for the team that stole him from me and what should have been my championship run this Season. Then a group of Kryptonians have converged on the mutant, completely destroying him.

Way to go Commissioner, good job wasting MY character.

The Super Orange Road Kill then continues their slaughter, until Emperor Joker arrives. But I don’t like Emperor Joker, so I kill him myself. The Phoenix Force then arrives and proceeds ignite the battlefield with… f$@% it. This is taking too long and I don’t like these teams.

Juggernaut survives after breaking the neck of Magneto.

Super Orange Road Kill wins.

1 comment:

NuFaGtu said...

Looks like I'm off the hook for this week! Thanks Real Spam!