Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Standings Updated

Greetings All.  Standings through week 7 have been updated.  CLICK HERE or use the link on the right.

I'm asking that someone else update the standings after week 8.  I am writing a match in the Spielberg Division in week 9 that will likely have playoff implications so I won't be reading the week 8 matches from those teams until after I write my week 9 match.

Good Luck down the stretch folks.  I think the Highness are the only team officially added to the elimination list.  Not sure if the Nut busters or Rabble Rousers have a shot at a wild card or not.  I didn't do the math.

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

By my calculations, The Real Men are eliminated for sure, The Nut-busters still have a chance. Also, The Horsemen have clinched a play-off spot.

Ryan said...

Now on to the 7th straight Division Title.

Midgets, I'm coming for you and I'm bringing Hell with me. Quite literally.

Good luck Daveatu. Nothing like being tasked to witness a epic rivalry between these two storied teams in your rookie year to test your mettle.

Josh the Commish said...

You don't need to worry about either of them this week, they weren't good enough to make the cut. But don't worry, you'll see them both when we meet in the play-offs in a few weeks!!

Josh the Commish said...

Oops, I meant to post that under the comment about The Phoenix Force and Magneto.

I smart... I good at computers.