Friday, May 9, 2014

Spoiler Sport Week 7?

Hello Everyone and welcome to Spoiler Sport. Cotton McKnight has taken time off to watch over Pepper's dire condition in the hospital, so I'm going to fill in for Week 7. Hopefully, I, Ocho Producer #17 can live up to the gold standard that Cotton has set!

The Empire beats The Rabble Rousers!

Team SP destroys the Kitties!

The Midgets triumph over The Grindhouse!

The Decisions smoke The Highness!

The Slaves dominate The Commandos!

TEAM busts up The Nut-Busters!

The Luminous Tentacles squeeze The Murderflies!

And, finally, The Horsemen avenge their previous loss by winning a tight battle against B-3!

Next week, we go to "Where the Wild Things Are." I think I've been to that strip club! I'm Ocho Producer #17 for The Ocho! Thanks a bunch and see you later!






2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Short, but sweet. Nuthin wrong with that. Thanks #17!!

MVP Council said...

1.Wonder Woman 2. Atlas 3. Alexander Luthor