Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Universe Bowl VII: Post 2

By Nickatu the Watcher
August 5, 2014
Fantasy Fantasy Press

For some reason it has been difficult to gather information from the playoff planet. I lost contact almost immediately and have been getting shotty (i.e. unconfirmed information) ever since then. Below I will report on the few facts that I have thus far.

Supergirl is missing. This report is over a week old at this point but from everything I have heard, she went missing in the Particle Valley after a fight with the Wicked Witch of the East. (More information to come)

The Silverhawks, yes all of them, were destroyed by The Eradicator minutes after the battle commenced. All I have heard is that there was a flash, and then nothing. The Midgets made a statement and from what I understand, the Kitties understood it.

He-Man (who was on his ninth death), found himself in a fight with both Red Hulk and Jacob Black. Though he was able to destroy Mr. Black’s Star Sapphire ring, he was not strong enough to hold off the two of them. I am not quite sure why he ended up with a two on one fight, but it was too much for him in the end.

Below will be the only thing that I will report on that has not been confirmed.

The Layanderlet’s correspondent told me very early on, that there was a rumour going around that Wonder Women is dead. She had been in a fight with the Zombie Version of Supergirl when they were both said to have fallen silent and disappeared. I have no way of confirming it (as I lost contact with him) but this story caused quite the stir on both sides of the field. Again, it may not be accurate, but it is what I have heard.


Still have not heard from my Sisterhood correspondent but I am hoping to hear something soon. Until then, I will keep you posted on anything else I can find out and will continue to get my sources together to bring everybody as much as I can find.

More to come very shortly.

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

Nice work dude!! Loving it so far!!