Monday, April 4, 2016

S9W4: John and Vader's House of Sith Aids Vs. Griswold's Nut-busters

The Nutbusters are:  Galactus, Teneb Kel, Maggott, Exal Kresh, Dexter Jettster, HK-47, R-4 unit 2,  Riddick, Jedi Master 1a-2a, Darkside Marauder 1-12, Droid Fighter ships 15-20,

The Sith Aids are:  Movie Galvatron, Nova Prime w/ Autobot Matrix of Leadership, Dreadwing, Jhiaxus, Waspinator, Ultra Magnus, Fangry, Briscoe, King Cold, Freiza, Cooler, ROM the Space Knight, Aron the Rogue Watcher, Cybertronian Guardian#10, Kannan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Zeb, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Chopper (C1-1OP), Kyle Rayner- Parallax, Black Lantern Black Adam, Terminus, Vegeta, Trunks, Super Sayan#1-2, X-2, Also: Star Lord, Groot, Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon in Star Lord’s Spaceship


On board the deck of Droid Fighter ship #17:

“CHECK THE SITE!! GO TO THE SCHEDULE!!!” Screams an angry Teneb Kel to Dexter Jetsetter as his massive alien fingers fail to properly manipulate the touchscreen on his antiquated iPhone 4S.

“I’m TRYING!!” Jetsetter says bumbling as he anxiously awaits fantasyfantasyleage.blogspot.com to load on his phone.  “There is no LTE coverage out here in the Andromeda Galaxy yet!  This shit takes time when you are running on EDGE.”

“Hurry up guys!” Moans Maggot, “My stomach hurts. I think I need a doctor!” [1]

“Beep Boop” says the R4 unit while the two Jedi Masters are just throwing around their lightsabers and breaking stuff.

Teneb Kel is even more enraged now.  “Look at the size of the Sith Aids army! We got Galactus who is probably the only one here who could do any significant damage but he can't take the entire team. What are we going to do??”

“I don’t know!” Jetsetter pushes the conversation back defensively.  “I am not a strategist. I own a crappy diner on Coruscant. My number rarely gets called.  I was making Obi-wan a turkey sandwich when I got sent out here so don’t yell at me!”

“I know, I know… What can we do?  We are screwed!  This will be a blood bath without a full team.  Me, you and Maggot have 9 deaths too! We ain’t goin out like this!”

“Hey guys…” interrupts Exal Kresh from the cockpit of Droid Fighter ship #15, “looks like they are warming up some sort of weapon on one of their ships. What’s the plan?”

“It says it is a retreat week on the site.” Says Jetsetter. “We could save ourselves but at the cost of a loss. What do you guys think?”

While all this is going on Galactus goes forward and back through time an infinite number of times and sees an infinite number of outcomes. He determines that they have a 84.982% chance of defeat and makes the decision himself to retreat before the team literally talks themselves to death.

A quick flash of light blinds the advancing Sith Aids army and with amazement look upon an empty void where the Nutbusters army once sat.


On Board the Star Lord’s ship:

“Come on!  What a bunch of Chickens!” Yells Star Lord looking out over the flight deck into the vast nothingness of space.

“I saw no poultry..” commented a confused Drax the Destroyer.

“I am Groot”



Watcher footnote:
[1] I first researched this character as Maggott from the Marvel Universe instead of Maggot from the Star Wars Universe. The former was a brief member of the X-men who had stomach cancer. When I went back to correct my folly, I found the line comical even though it was out of context and decided to spare its omission.

3 comments:

Artifact said...

John and Vader's House of Sith Aids is Victorious.

There were no casualties.


Sorry for the short match again. And for being such a pacifist this year. I've been pretty busy the last couple weeks so I am still trying to make these entertaining even if time forces me to be breviloquent.

Josh the Commish said...

Peace, love, dope. Retreating hippy sissies.

Just kidding. Nice win John!!

NFG Mike said...

I am a huge fan of breviloquent! Keep on a'rockin!