Monday, May 13, 2019

Better Than All of You Vs. Be Gentle It's My First Time

Better Than All of You is Decker, Odd Job, Jaws, Doc Brown, Marty Mcfly, Forest Gump, Guns N' Roses (Duff is in a Penguin Suit), John Rambo, Jack Reacher, Sonny, Detective Spooner, Mike Sroka, Laura Sroka, James Sroka, Bryan Beckerman, Fred Baker, Dr. Doom, Shuri, Okoye, Nakio, M' Baku, Agamemnon & Juno, and Red Dragon #3-5.

Be Gentle It's My First Time King Ghodira, Kratos, Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Sandman, Mysterio, Vulture, & Electro, Zeus, Hera, Carnage, Task Master, and Ulysses S. Grant.


Heeeyyaayyyeee it's your favorite Watcher, The Neon Master Pogo here. Ima just hangin out here on Arrakis, livin life, suckin in some stale air, sweating my butt off, and waiting for this match to start.

___________ _____________ …..........

Sup guys, Neon Master Pogo here. You guys ready for a wicked awesome match in the desert??

____________________ …...... __________________

Word YO!! What is up?? I mean, what is down.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... Get it, what is down?? Let's do this boys, I'm the Neon Master Pogo and we got a great match lined up today....

______________................____________________...................................________________________________________.......................................

Hey, the Pogemeister here, errrrr........................

___________........___________

Sup guys, I think I might have heat stroke or something. They told me to wear a stillsuit, but I just didn't want to drink my own pee and stuff and now I think I am dehydrated. Not really sure what is going on, but the match is underway. Did any of you bring a Powerade I could steal a swig of??

The Sinister Six was definitely fighting all those dudes whose names I can never remember from The Black Panther movie, who are all dead now, but Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Mysterio didn't seem to make it out either.

Hey guys, it's YO Fave the Neon Mizzle Po=Pizzle to...........................

Lemme finish this turd before I black out for good.

And some dudes were fighting, and I'm thirsty and they fought and I was like YEAH DUDES. And they was like thanks for watching Pogo and the guy from Blade Runner got dead and Gen. Grant was like all like YO like I am an awesome leader and his people were following him and stuff and I was like yeah, no wonder he won the Civil War and is like the Great great great great great uncle of Josh Houslander who is a total bro. Cuz slavery was bad n' stuff. Kratos killed Guns N' Roses which sucked but at least he put Duff out of his misery, cuz that dude must have been so hot in that Penguin Suit. I'm thirsty. Dr. Doom did something mean to Kratos tho and he ain't even alive anymore. Electro zapped Doom with zappy stuff after that tho. Titan Cymeks be > than old school Titans, who be > than Greek gods, so Agamemnon and Juno killed Zeus and Hera. Task Master and Carnage had gnarly fights with Rambo and Reacher but the Gentles came out on top both times. Sonny and Spooner was like doing stuff to put up a fight and got Odd Job and Jaws and the Dragons to help out but King Ghodira popped in and was all like “RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR” with his first head and “ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR” with his other head and “BLAAARRRRRRRRGHHHH” with his other other head and I was like “AHHHHHHHHHHHH” and woke up and was scared and then Ghodira straight up jacked the rest of the the Betters and it was like.......

Heeeeey, y'all Neon Master Pogo here and I'm ready to, hold up these dudes is mostly dead and....

____________......

It's me Pogo and...........

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

BE GENTLE IT'S MY FIRST TIME IS VICTORIOUS!!

Betters: All Dead

Gentle: Ghodira, Sandman, Vulture, Carnage, Task Master, and Ulysses S. Grant survive.