Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The BBQ

A LONG TIME AGO IN A BLOG FAR FAR AWAY

Bryan Beckerman has invited us to his home for a BBQ and to save his friends in the FFL from iminent boredom, but the vile gangster Josh Houslander has managed to find ways to screw up when it is going to take place time and time again.

Little does Bryan know that the FFL's sinister agents (Josh & Ryan) have secretly begun construction of a 2nd season that will be even dorkier than the first dreaded Fantasy Fantasy League.
When decided upon, the date of this BBQ will spell certain doom for the small band of dorks struggling to restore their lives back to normal.
Please post a comment as to what days are good for everybody! Thanks,
-Josh.

12 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Ryan is going to post a pole asking the same thing so please vote on it and let us know what days are good, so we can finally make it official. Peace Out: Josh

Josh the Commish said...

The vote for July 12 is from me, but I am able to do it any of the weekends. LATE and Rack Em.

ematejoca said...

Detroit:9.41pm
Düsseldorf:O3.41am
I cannot sleep.

Don´t be afraid, I am not crazy!
But I think, it is so interesting of having different times.

Good night!

Josh the Commish said...

I know the feeling, don't worry you aren't crazy. By the way do you think you can make it across the Atlantic for our party? Don't worry, I am not crazy either, I'm just kidding.

Lickolas said...

July 12 should be good for me as well. The weekend of June 21 & 22 is also good. I have a wedding on the 28th though, so I do not believe that weekend is good. Either is the following weekend for that matter. Past July 12 I think every weekend is open so far.

Artifact said...

Jules works the 21st but as for now everything in July looks ok. she has not gotten that schedule yet though.

And I dont do shit so I'm up for whatever.

-Z

Josh the Commish said...

It looks like July 12th is going to be the day; are you going to be able to make it ematejoca?

Artifact said...

Jules has to work the 12th. Can anyone make the 19th? She has to put in for her days off weeks in advance.

-Fizz

ematejoca said...

GOOD MORNING TO YOU, dear Josh!

July 12 is the right day for me.
I will be there.
Thanks for the invitation.

Have a nice day!

Lickolas said...

The 19th is fine for me as well. Why do I get the strange feeling that the 19th will not be good for someone else. Let's just plan it for October 4th and be done with it.

Artifact said...

Julie got the 12th off of work. we are good to go.

Josh the Commish said...

July 12th it is: THE COMMSIH HAS SPOKEN! Snoogins.