Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my matches this season. I hope that they were fun to read and I really hope that I was able to write a good enough story in there to make at least one person mad(I'm pretty sure that happened). I would also like to say thanks to Josh and Ryan for letting me mess with their already vast library of stories and add my little twist to it. Anyways, I hope to back doing the same thing next year so until then, Good Luck. Love to the NL in the finals.

Sincerely,

Nick

4 comments:

ematejoca said...

I made my best to read it. I am not sure if I understood everything.
But was interesting to read it, because it is different from the things that I usually read.

Best wishes from Düsseldorf to you, dear Nick!

Josh the Commish said...

Great Job Nick!

Artifact said...

Word, House!

Great matches this year from everyone.

Go Jules! NL 4 life

-Z

Lickolas said...

Same to you Ematejoca! Detroit wishes you the best as well!