Saturday, June 28, 2008

Optional Tournament

In the month of October, there will be an optional tournament held for any Fantasy Fantasy teams that wish to participate. The teams will consist of 10 characters, but the characters must fall within the following boundaries.

Player #1: Any Star Wars character.
Player #2: Any Transformer (or Transformer character).
Player #3: Any one Dune or Lord of The Rings character.
Player #4: Any one Dune, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Masters of the Universe (HE-Man), or G.I. Joe character (cannot be from the same genre as Player #3).
Player #5: Any Marvel character.
Player #6: Any D.C. character.
Player #7: Any Video Game character.
Player #8: Any character.
Player #9: Any real person that has a cost of 9 or less.
Player #10: Any character that costs 3 or less.

There is plenty of time before this tournament, but I wanted to post something before the BBQ so you would be able to think about it and prepare any questions that you may have.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, Josh,
You are Cancer - Krebs - you must have birthday soon. Tell me, please, when is your birthday?

Today I don´t write much, because I am too tired. But I like to hear from you.

Buy, buy!

Anonymous said...

Hallo, Josh,
I am here again.
I found a country-rocker named Sarah Borges. Do you know her?
Look at my blog BAUMGARTL!

So long!

Ryan said...

Actually Teresa, Josh's birthday was June 28. We all got together and had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Josh!



Thanks, Ryan, for the information.

Solobeck said...

Is this a Fantasy Fantasy League or a "Fantasy Fantasy League" between Josh and Teresa!?!?!

[No offense meant to both Josh and Teresa].

Solobeck said...

To Ryan and all other invitees:
I don't think I was invited to "Josh's Celebration". . . it's kinda odd that Josh's premiere attorney was snuffed. . . I'm sure that was just an oversight. . . or was it bad feelings toward a grown man who worships cg animated animals?
-B2

Josh the Commish said...

Thank you Teresa for wishing me a Happy Birthday, I do appreciate it. And I apologize to anyone who I did not invite over on Saturday, but I have a little bit of an excuse do to the fact that I did not invite anybody, and the party (actually more of a get-to-together) was held against my will by 2 conspirators (my Mom and my 5 year old daughter). But thank you all for acknowledging, and good investigative work Teresa, once again I am impressed.

Anonymous said...

Dear Solobeck:
Today, I don´t want to flirt with Josh.
Today, I just want to congratulate all of you for the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE on Juli 4, 1776.
Enjoy this day of patriotic celebration with your family and friends.

Germany is with your feelings.

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Teresa, the entire country appreciates your sentiments. Sorry it took me so long to reply.