Friday, September 12, 2008

Triumphant Return

Alas, your fearless comissioner has returned from his summer adventure. I have scoured the Universe in an attempt to find new talent for The Fantasy Fantasy League's 2nd Season and am now prepared to begin anew. I apologize for my extended absense and I do hope that together we can make Season 2 as exciting as our first monumental season. I extend a special apology to my dear friend Teresa (Ematajoca) for my dissapearance and I do hope that she can find it in her heart to forgive me and to allow this American boy this one grievance committed against the wonderful world that is blogger and the entire great continent of Europe.

I would also like to remind all Fantasy Fantasy competitors that if you wish to join the optional tournament your teams are due on or before October 1st. I will also be starting a small segment entitled "What Went on in the Locker Room" which will include a list of every team's roster. Thank You all and good luck in Season 2.

Your Commissioner.
-Josh

2 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

I would also like to announce that Team "Reign Supremacy is under new ownership, and I would like to congratulate my cousins Kyle and Zachary Houslander on undertaking this burden. I wish them well with their new team. They have taken their first step into a larger world.

Ryan said...

Bring it on you two younglings!