Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bryatu's Fever-Induced Hallucinatory Match

To both Chris (Slaves) and Nick (Commandos):

I am truly sorry for posting the fever-induced hallucinatory match cited below. I am shamed, humiliated and humbled by my transgressions. . . I have no excuse for posting a match that never occurred - I feel like Mitch Albom. I am lucky that Joshatu is going to pick up my slack and properly write the match, as well as posting my final match for the week.

I expect the antibiotics to rid me of this vile pestilence which courses through my veins in the near future and I hope you will continue with me on my journey as a distinguished Watcher. If I do not survive this disease, I ask that you remember me for Al Dawg's final match and not the drivel below.

Notwithstanding the above, feel free to comment as you believe necessary. If you wish for me to step down from my Watcher mantle, I will do so willingly in honor of those that I write for and those that I call my friends -there are so few of you remaining. I promise that if you keep me, I will make you all proud that not only have you allowed me to retain my lofty position, but allowed me to fulfill my dream of continuing to be a Watcher in the FFL.

With humble servitude to you all,

Bryatu

2 comments:

Lickolas said...

I am personally honored to be part of the first ever "What If" story, so please stay on as a watcher Bryatu.

Get well soon dude, this league needs you back at full strength for the playoffs.

Josh the Commish said...

Bryatu: I was about to fire you as a Watcher, but after that Mitch Albom joke....... I can't stay mad at you. Get well soon buddy, and don't worry about it. Just go to the doctor and make sure you don't have swine flu.