Thursday, April 30, 2009

Press Conference: Slaves and Commandos

It was announced last week that the match between "George Washington's Slaves" and "Pop Superstar" Hannah Montana and President Barack Obama's "Best of Both World's" Touring Battalion of Commandos was going to be a pink slip match. That means that each team has put a player on the line and whoever the victor may be will receive the player when the match concludes. There was a small press conference from earlier and we would like to bring a small summary from it. Enjoy.

The Slaves have put Fidel Castro on the line and the Commandos have put Saladin up on the block.

Saladin: It will be an honor for me to play on the same team as Mr. Castro. I have great respect for him as I appreciate what he did for Cuba in the late 1950's.

Fidel Castro: I too am very excited to see the outcome of this match, especially if I have the chance to play for another communist like they have leading the Commandos.

Saladin: What do you mean by that Fidel?

Fidel Castro: Mr. Obama, your head coach. I was just talking about how excited I would be to finally play for someone who's ideals are closer to my heart.

Saladin: President Obama isn't a communist Fidel.

Fidel Castro: Oh O.K, that's right. He's a "Democrat". Yeah, that's it.

Saladin: He believes in the same ideals as your head coach.

Fidel Castro: Oh come senor, you don't actually believe that do you? Mr. Obama and George Washington have the same ideals? Yeah, and me and JFK were mortal enemies. You go on believing whatever you want.

Saladin: Mr. Obama is a great man. Which is why you will be a Commando by nightfall. Prepare to become one of the good guys.

Fidel Castro: O.K. settle down. May the best man win I suppose. Not that it really matters, since neither of us are fighting anyway. Which is real democratic by the way. It sounds a little like "Taxation without representation" to me.

Saladin: That's it, I don't need to listen to this anymore.

Fidel Castro: The truth can be a fickle friend.

This went on for at least another hour and a half,(it might have gone on longer but I left due to it's incredibly boring nature). Either way you look at it though, whether they are "Slaves" or "Commandos", Mr. Castro and Saladin will be teammates from this point on. God save whoever they are next to in the locker room. Thanks for joining us and come back to Fantasy Fantasy Center for more updates. The match is posted below for those of you who are interested in finding out what team the quarrelsome twosome will be playing for.

3 comments:

Lickolas said...

Goodbye Saladin, I shall miss you dearly.

Artifact said...

He was a great asset to your team. If you win the Universe Bowl this year, I hope you still get him a ring.

Lickolas said...

He is a true defender of President Obama. His loyalty will not be forgotten.