Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets Vs. Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets (Team 1) is Asajj Ventress, Jedi Master #33A & 34A, Fremen #52 & 53, Hammer Bros. #11, Hobbit #1, & Mokey.
Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama’s “Best of Both Worlds” Touring Battalion of Commandos (Team 1) is Buffy Summers, Jedi Master #21 & 22, Gungan #1, & 5-7, & The Map.
 
Everything is set today, thanks to me. Most of the rabble that is my extended family has no idea what work goes in to this day that they all take for granted. Ever since my sister Annie died so many years ago, it has been I who have been the unequivocal leader of The Hejka family. It is I who set it up, it is my membership that is used to get the hall, and it is me who the family looks to for leadership. As I drive to the event I take solace knowing that everything is ready from the food to the bar. Some of my younger relatives like to show off by having more bottles of liquor behind the bar than anybody could ever drink. This is my year, and let me tell you if beer and high balls aren’t good enough for you, than you can just stay home. I won’t be partaking in any of this anyway, because like every year, I am sure I will spend most of my day chasing the brat children of my distant relatives. I put my reputation on the line every single year for this family and they repay me by allowing their children to run around like animals in areas that are clearly OFF-LIMITS! Year after year I address this problem and people blow me off as if my opinion doesn’t matter. Am I not the patriarch of this family? Have I not earned the respect of my relatives? I do not know why kids these days insist on traveling out of our designated rented area, but this year it will not be tolerated. My name is Leonard Hejka, and I’m going to “The Hall”. Asajj Ventress is an amazingly skilled fighter and can be near invisible if she wishes, but she is not much of a leader, in fact she is more of a loner. From the onset, Ventress disappears into the darkness of the upper level of the hall, which leads her strike force to separate as well. The Brotherhoods Jedi Masters, stay stealth and head downstairs while the 2 Fremen stick to the empty upstairs hall that is unrented per usual. Hammer Bros. #11 & Hobbit #1 follow Mokey’s lead and hide in the elevator. I hear something going on upstairs almost as soon as I get to The Hall. Per usual, I confront the known parents in the family downstairs, but like always they duck responsibility and deny that it could possibly be their child. I may not be as young as I used to be, but I have eyes like a hawk and ears like a fox; and I know when somebody is upstairs that doesn’t belong. I head upstairs, and I admit to myself that these kids are getting a little better at hiding than they once were, but I’m not worried, I’ll find them. Buffy has taken a different plan of action with her own team for round 2. She has ordered her entire squad to dress in plain clothes, and since not one person at the hall party knows everybody, they fit in just fine (you may think that 4 Gungans dressed in human clothes would never be able to pass as humans; but if you are thinking that, than you have obviously never seen the people that go to this Christmas party). Gungan #5 is in charge of holding The Map, which not only lays out every nook and cranny of the Hall, but also shows the locations of every member of The Brotherhood and of course the whereabouts of Uncle Leonard himself. It isn’t easy to sneak up on a pair of Jedis but if you need to it is probably best to have a few Jedis of your own, and to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Luckily for Buffy, she has in her employ 2 advanced Jedi Masters unlike The Brotherhood who have sent two Jedis who have just recently achieved the rank of Master. Buffy sends the 4 gungans over by the half wall of the coat room as a distraction to the Jedis from The Midgets who move toward them, but before the gungans can get attacked The Commandos Jedis block the lightsabers of their opponents to tie them up while Buffy finishes both of the Jedis off with two quick strikes. Gungan #5 checks the map and The Commandos make their way back to the party before Uncle Leonard gets back downstairs to yell at the culprits. Buffy and her crew take this opportunity to run up the stairs while Uncle Leonard is back on the lower level, but Gungan #7 is not fast enough to stay with the group. As most of the team is already upstairs Gungan #7 is almost spotted stepping on to the first step. The Gungan tries to gain some ground by hopping into the elevator, but once the elevator door closes he is mauled by Mokey, The Hobbit, & The Hammer Bros. All 3 of them work well together but it is a hammer to the head that inevitably kills the gungan. Buffy checks The Map to see that Gungan #7’s is no longer being displayed on the magical exploring tool and that they have no need to wait for him. Buffy and her squad rush into the upper floor hall where they are promptly met by the 2 Fremen. Buffy and the gungans take out Fremen #52 (well mostly Buffy) and the 2 Jedis tag team Fremen #53 in what becomes a quick fight. Gungan #5 shows Capt. Buffy that Asajj Ventress is downstairs but she is moving to fast for The Map to get a lock on her. Uncle Leonard on the other hand is moving not much slower than Ventress and is on his way upstairs. Buffy and the gungans hide in the women’s bathroom while The Big “L” passes them by and she sends the 2 Jedi into the elevator to take out The Midgets “lesser” fighters. Once inside the elevator Mokey and the boys fight valiantly but the Jedis take them out with relative ease. Buffy and the gungans get down to the first floor rather quickly to meet their Jedi teammates as the elevator door opens. The Commandos are using The Map to try and hunt down Asajj, but they can’t manage to find her. The Map is telling them that she is nearby and they begin to doubt The Map until they realize that they are short one Gungan (#6). Buffy orders her crew to the coatroom where she is convinced that Ventress will have to come to them. She is in mid-sentence telling her crew to form a circle when a red lightsaber comes poking thru her mouth. Whether it be out of instinct or ability is unclear but Buffy was able to get a “death grip” on one of Ventresses’ lightsabers which left her with only one to defend herself against the rest of The Commandos, led by Jedi Master #21 who manages to take out The Dark Assassin before she could do any more damage. The Commandos get back into the main hall just in time for dinner and presents from Santa, but Uncle Leonard sure was pissed at the kids who messed up the coat room.
POP-SUPERSTAR HANNAH MONTANA & PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA’S “BEST OF BOTH WORLDS” TOURING BATTALION OF COMMANDOS ARE VICTORIOUS!

No comments: