Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets Vs. Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets (Team 2) are Robert Muldoon, Nightsister Sith Witch #2, New Sisterhood Reverend Mother #1, Evil Dwarf #1, Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother #1, Ewok #41, & Gobo.
Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama’s “Best of Both Worlds” Touring Battalion of Commandos (Team 2) are Harry Potter, Jedi Master #24, Sardakaur #13 & 14, Gungan #8-10, & Doozer #13.
 
My Mom says that we can’t go much faster, she says that we are already doing 65 miles per hour down Warren Road (whatever that means). But we have been on the road for a very long time, and I just want to get there. It is already 1:56 and the party starts at 2:00, which means if I don’t get inside in the next 4 minutes that I am away from my post. There is a lot of mischief to be done this year and it can’t happen if I don’t get there on time. I am ten years old, but please don’t let my age fool you. I’ve done more than most of my cousins that have been doing this since before I was born. I’ve earned the respect of my older cousins and I’ve also earned the respect and support of my younger cousins, who look to me for leadership and as a go-between to the really old cousins. That is leadership and training for the young generation that I cannot provide if we don’t get there soon…… Oh wait, this looks familiar. It looks like we are finally here. My Mom parks the car, and I jump out before her or my brother, and start running toward the door. My name is Alyssa Masson, and I’m going to “The Hall”. My Mom comes in behind me, carrying all the food and presents and says to me: “Alyssa, why don’t you calm down. What is your rush”? She doesn’t get it: “I have to find Josh” I reply. I run thru the back doors, and head for the coat room, and sure enough Josh is already there. “Sorry I’m late Captain, it was a long drive from St. Claire Shores”. I say, but Josh replies with: “Don’t worry about it, the hall started like 90 seconds ago”.. I ask: “Hey Josh, did you already move the couch”. He replies with: “No, I was waiting for you, lets go”. As we are heading up the stairs I say to my older cousin and team Captain Josh: “Why were you waiting for me, you always said that moving the couch out of sight was the most important thing, and that it had to be done before anything else. You never wait for my help“? Josh gets the slightest frown on his face and says to me: “Not anymore Alyssa, I’m getting to old for this sort of thing, it’s time for me to retire”. “But who will move the couch? Who will instruct the little kids in the ways of hall mischief? WHO WILL LEAD US”!?!? “You will” he replies. Josh than looks at me and says: “I was even younger than you are now when Jake passed this mantle on to me, and it is time for it to be passed on to the best person for the job. We both know that you are more than capable and that you will do just fine. I can’t tell you how much I’d rather be up here with you than down at the actual hall party, but I’m old enough now that people down there are actually looking for me, and I feel I cannot execute this job the way it should be executed; but you can. Good Luck Alyssa, and don’t worry the cousins will follow you”. For the most part, Josh was right. I don’t know if he put a good word in for me with the other cousins or not, but for the most part they are all following my lead (even some of my cousins who are older than me). For the most part, I have spent most of the day chilling on the couch upstairs (I admit, it feels even better when you move it yourself). It is kind of nice to just sit up here and hold court while the younger kids do what you tell them to. Even Nick came up here a little while ago and gave me props as to how good of a job I am doing. Of course we do have the usual problems with some of The Hejka kids trying to horn in our fun, but it is nothing I can’t handle. There is even this one kid, who I swear I have never seen before but judging by his short stature and goofy haircut, he has got to be a Hejka. He keeps walking around with this stupid toy magic wand and telling all these ludicrous stories about what him and his friends have done since they got here. He says his 3 Gungan friends took out the ewok and the fraggle, but one of the gungans got shot by this crazy hunter. I’ll give the kid some credit he’s got an imagination, but seriously, what the hell is a gungan. I mean I’ve heard of an ewok and a fraggle but if you’re gonna make up something new there has got to be something cooler than gungan. What a dork. He said that his best friend was a Jedi, and that he took out an Evil Dwarf and a Nightsister Sith Witch all by himself. I told him that if he didn’t get off of my turf that I was going to have one of my cousins take a Nightsister Evil Dump on his head. He said that the other team had these 2 girls who were really good fighters and that they killed one of his Sardakaur terror troops, but my cousin Carli said that he just stole that from the book Dune. Then this major geek told this like hour long story about how he flew in on his broomstick and took out the Reverend Mothers with some help from his last remaining Sardakaur and that he put up a shielding spell when the African hunter guy tried to shoot him. He then said something about “smokin that muggle like it ain’t no thing”?? Whatever the hell that means. For the most part this kid was a total tool, but I will admit, that I’m gonna steel some of this material in a couple days on Christmas Eve if we tell ghost stories at Grandma Zacharski’s house again. That dorky kid said that his strike force won, but I told him flat out: Only cause you didn’t go up against mine”.
POP-SUPERSTAR HANNAH MONTANA & PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA’S “BEST OF BOTH WORLDS” TOURING BATTALION OF COMMANDOS ARE VICTORIOUS!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fizzle said...

Hey Josh, the hall stories are awesome!!!