Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets Vs. TEAM

The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets (Team 3) are G.W. Bridge, Dark Jedi Master #12, & Dark Side Acolyte #1.
TEAM (Team 3) is Depa Billaba, Futar #5 & 6, Valkyrie #10 & 11, Tlielaxlu Master #7 & 8, & Animal.
 
It wasn’t even 90 minutes ago that I was still opening up my presents from Santa. You see, I always sleep in on Christmas. Some kids get up super early, but I like to get my sleep. I’m just as excited as the rest of them when I go to bed on Christmas Eve, but why not get extra sleep when you get the chance? It’s not like the presents are going anywhere. I’m pulling up at a huge building now. It’s probably the biggest building I have ever seen. It may not sound like fun, but I just left behind an entire living room full of presents to come here. Santa brought me and my sister so much stuff that it was unbelievable. It was the best Christmas ever, even though my sister doesn’t really get it yet; but she is kind of like a baby still, I mean she can’t really open the presents by herself and she isn’t even as tall as Bear yet. So I leave the presents to go get all bundled up and head outside. We get in our car and go for a really long drive, but we are finally here. But once we are there, that is when the real fun starts. It will be time for fun and adventure with my cousins, tons of treats, & of course more presents. We get out of the car and I’m excited, but of course it is taking my parents forever to get my little sister out of the backseat. I look over at the front of our car and one of the vent things is missing. I love it that there is only one of them because then I always know which car is ours. Probably… it fell off when we were going really fast because our car is a lot faster than most cars. My Dad says that is because it has a Vee-8 (I think most cars only have a Vee-6 or a Vee-7). Oh, good my family is finally ready to go inside. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my name is Nick Houslander, and I’m going to “The Hall”. I am six years old, but in two days from now I will be seven. I am sure that will be awesome, but I can’t really think about that right now because so much is going to happen between now and then. I see my cousin Josh right when I walk in, he is already running around in a circle and jumping off the stage. Josh is cool, but I don’t need to play with him that much today. You see, me and Josh get to see each other all the time, but some of my other cousins I don’t get to see that much like Eddie, Kristopher, Danny, Jake, & Mary; now those are the people I can’t wait to see. There are a ton of babies here again this year, and not just Shannon & Julie who I see all the time, but a bunch more too. I think that some of their names are Richard, Alyssa, Katie, & Jackie. It is good that there are a lot of babies because that means we might be able to escape better and play upstairs away from the grown ups. I’ve only been here a few minutes, but I hear that there is already a plan to get upstairs and explore. I heard about it from Eddie who said we have to hurry if we are going to be a part of it. He heard about it from Josh and Kristopher, who probably got told that by Danny & Jake: they are brothers and are kind of like the leaders of all the cousins. All seven of us older cousins sneak into the back coatroom, after we go to the bathroom. Danny then goes back into the hall where are parents are and Jake tells us the plan. Jake says that he heard something upstairs, so we are going to check it out while Danny keeps are parents busy (Danny is really big and almost like a grown-up, so he knows how to talk to the grown-ups really good). Jake says that him & Kristopher will lead the way and that he wants Mary & Josh to come up next on the right and then, me & Eddie after that on the left (whatever that means). Once we get upstairs, we know that if any grown-up sees us that we are totally busted; but we keep going anyway. All of the sudden we see a blur run past us super fast. Way faster than Jason McCoy, and he beat me and Jeremy Jaygus last week in Gym class. Some of us thought that it looked like a Jedi, but Jake & Josh said “No”, they said: “Jedi can’t run super fast, I’ve seen all three movies like a hundred times”. After the blur runs thru the big double doors of the upstairs hall, we all start heading towards the big doors to open them up and check out what is inside. I have never been this far upstairs and have no idea what to expect, but as we open the doors and peak inside we see that the room is completely dark except for the commotion happening on the other side of the room. Some big dude has this huge toy gun, and he is shooting it at this girl who has a lasersword that looks just like the one’s from Star Wars only way brighter. Then all of the sudden, behind the guy with the gun three more laserswords pop out of nowhere. It looks like there are some people standing behind the girl with the blue lasersword but it is hard to tell because it is so dark. The blue lasersword gets closer to the other guys, and the gun and one of the red swords falls to the ground, but then the other two swords sneak around and knock down the blue sword. We hear some girl yell “Nooooo” and then a whole fartload of people jump on the person with the other two red laserswords and knock them down. The same girl that yelled “NO” turns toward the door and says “Who’s over there”. Which prompts Jake to say “RUN”!! We get down the stairs so fast and just barely get by before Aunt Diane, who was walking into the coat room sees that we were upstairs. My Mom walks up to me and says: “Where were you, Santa is going to be here any minute. Don’t you want your other present…… I love adventures. I love Christmas. But I really love The Hall!
TEAM IS VICTORIOUS!

No comments: