Thursday, April 21, 2011

B3 vs the Abomitrons

Beckman's Backyardigan Beeyatches are: Black Lantern Apocalypse, Black Lantern Parallax, In Betweener, Living Tribunal and Tenderheart Bear

The Abomitrons are:

Immell #2: Batteldae and Immell #3 Rob Murray in The Golden Age Batmobile, Immell # Jared Battler, Immell #14 Tammell, Immell #20 Iron Jedi, Immell #19 Zombie Bullock, Robin (Tim Drake), The Ghostbusters in an Ornithopter, Odin, Dark Beast, Whizzy, Zombie Cyborg, Cerberus, Beast, Theoden King, and Tigger in a go-cart

"Is our weapon ready yet, Apocalypse? I growy tired of waiting." asks the Living Tribunal

"Almost Tribunal, almost." replied Black Lantern Apocalypse "I'm just waiting for the right moment to unleash it."

"How goes the battle? What has transpired thus far?"

"Well, the Inbetweener has thus far destroyed most all the Immels by blowing up the Golden Age Batmobile. Only the Iron Jedi survived, but due to the mechanations of The Beast, Dark Beast and the power of Odin the Inbetweener has perished. I myself then slew that trecherous trio, along with Whizzy, and Cerebus. That leaves The Iron Jedi, Tim Drake, a Orinthopter with the Ghostbusters, Theodon King and Tigger in his go-cart. Odin was quite taken aback seeing the ring reform my body despite his best efforts."

"Fool, I care not for your boasts! Why do the Ghostbusters survive?" roars the Tribunal

"Well, I hesitate to get too close to them, for it seems like their proton packs could actually destroy my black lantern energy and cause me to perish and I can't allow that to happen since Apocalypse needs as few deaths as possible if we wish to retain our hold on the FFL championship and keep it out of the hands of those accursed Horsemen."

"A very good point, Apocalyspe. There" says the Living Tribunal with as wave of his hand "I have opened a rift in reality and caused the Gohstbusters vehicle to crash into the ground, killing them and it also took the life of the Iron Jedi. The remaining Abomitrons should be a decent test of our final ace in the hole"

"Yes, yes. I shall go now and unleash our final gambit" BL Apocalypse smiles and hurries out of the room

"It's it time, now go. Go and destroy all those who oppose us" Apocalypse tells a hidden figure in the shadows

"Yes, my lord" replies the figure.

Meanwhile, the three remaining Abomitrons huddle together trying to figure out why the assualt from B3 has temporarily halted.

"Hoo, hoo, hoo hoo. WHat's the hussle fuss? Why's them doity Beeyatches stopped with all the fightin'? I'm ready to kick some more of their asses cause that's what Tiggers do best!" exclaims Tigger

"I thought what Tiggers did best was drink grape sode, eat fried chicken,watermelon and smoke mentols" sneers Theodon King

"No that's what.." Tigger begins

"Ok, both of you racists need to stop right now. I'm trying to figure out what's going on" says Tim Drake. "Now, we know the Living Tribunal likes to stay out of battle unless he absolutely has to. That black lantern was here, but then he left. So he's probably plotting something with the Tribunal, but what. We killed the Inbetweener. What are we missing?"

"Your missing me" hisses a voice from the skies "But don't worry. Now that I'm here, I'm gonna give you all a big hug before I tear your pathetic bodies limb from limb"

"Heavens, what is that abomination!" exclaims Theodon King

"Oh s***t, it's the perfect host for the black lantern Parallax, a being that's power is derived from it's heart. It's..it's.." stammers Robin

"The name in Tenderllax" sneers the newest cosmic force for the Backyardigans as he rockets toward the trio, causing them to scatter but unfortunatley Theodon King is not fast enough and Tenderllax rips his heart of his chest as he lands infront of the terrified Abomitrons.

"Tigger" screams Robin "Your top is made out of rubber, he shouldn't be able to pierce your chest, get him"

"You got it boy wonder. Cause I'm a Tigger, T. I. Double Guh. Hurrr" starts Tigger but he's quickly vaporized right before the third Robin's eyes.

"Idiot." hisses Tenderllax "You think tearing out hearts is the only attack I have? This bear is fueled by heart, it's a veritable feast for my black lantern ring. With the power coursing thorugh me, I shall be unstoppable!"

"Not if I stop you first." says Tim Drake and he rushes at the ghoulish Tenderheart

Suddenly, time stops.

"Excellent, excellent." says the Living Tibunal "It seems Tenderllax is just what we need to turn our season around and reclaim our rightful spot at the top of our division."

"But what about the young Tim Drake?" asks BL Apocalypse "Why did you stop time just before Tenderllax could slaughter him?"

"Because, Tim Drake is worthy of a more fitting final death than just being a test run for Tenderllax." replies the Tribunal "I'm using my powers to send him back to his locker room so he can spread word that the Backyardigans are done playing nice this season. We have shown mercy today, but this will be the last time that we do so"

and with that Tim Drake is transported from the desert, with a note pinned to his chest.

That note reads

Tenderllax is here. Be afraid. Be very afraid


The Abomitrons: All dead except for Tim Drake who has been spared.

Baeckerman's Backyardigan Beeyatches: Black Lantern Apocalypse, The Living Tribunal amd Tenderllax (black lantern Parallax and Tenderheart Bear) survive

BECKERMAN'S BACKYARDIGAN BEEYATHCES ARE VICTORIOUS!!!

3 comments:

Solobeck said...

Krisatu:
I'm not just saying this because I actually managed to win-one of your best EVER! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Tenderllax will be the most feared force since Beckerllax! GREAT JOB!
-B2

Josh the Commish said...

Cool match Chris. I cracked up. And way to start to take back The Bryan Beckerman Divsion Becks.

Lickolas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.