Monday, May 21, 2012

Announcement!

Greeting, friends. Did your season not go exactly as planned? Are you craving more fantasy fantasy action for your team but just missed out on the playoffs?

GOOD NEWS!

It's time once again for the fantasy fantasy consolation rounds!

That's right, the consolation rounds. Once again, my secret cabal of watchers and I will be running these special sets of matches for those owners who don't get to participate in the playoffs.

You may be asking yourself "Will there be prizes for winning these amazing sounding matches?" Of course there will be prizes. "What are they?" Good question, but you'll have to wait to find out, that'd ruin the surprise!

Just like with the playoffs, rosters will be due on Monday May 28th by 11:15 pm (I watch RAW and am usually not checking my email), but you'll be sending the emails to me instead of the Commish.

Make sure you keep checking back here. A little later on this week I'll announce point values, terrain and what you'll be competing for in week one.

Get ready for some crazy action and more shake up and twists then a guy eating a bag of pretzels during an earthquake.

There's no consolation, for how fun these matches are gonna be!

3 comments:

Artifact said...

Consolation = LOSERS!

Love,
Winner

NFG Mike said...

Wait, does this mean my fiver isnt going toward the "consolation" prize, a.k.a, a Whoaaahhhhrrrr!?! If not, count me out of your reindeer games...

NFG Mike said...

I will also be holding a tournament to find a worthy challenger to my newly established "Million Dollar Belt." If anybody is interested, simply send me your SSNs and tax returns to ensure your eligability.