Friday, August 24, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Commissioner Poteracki Resigns

After thinking about this for quite some time now, I have decided to step down as Commissioner of the Fantasy Fantasy League. This decision has not come lightly, but I no longer have the time or energy that is required for such a position. I did everything I could this past season to ensure that everyone felt involved with the league and had fun in doing so. There are several reasons for my departure; I plan on finally going and taking some college courses, I want to concentrate more on my artwork, and also I do not or ever cared for the politics that came with the role.

Universe Bowl V was also my final match as a Watcher. After personally watching 135+ matches, I feel like it is time to retire from those duties as well.

I will be handing everything over to the Vice Commissioner, Bryan Beckerman, and have expressed my wishes to see that the league as a whole decide on the fate of the Commissionership. You now all have a voice, let it be heard.

Thank you,

Ryan Poteracki

(Now Former) Commissioner of the Fantasy Fantasy League

2 comments:

gryfflin said...

ill be the new commissioner if you want. things might not be as tidy but you know s**t will still get done...Kinda

Josh the Commish said...

I got your back Gryffin!! I'm all about not so tidy!!