Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Season 6 Draft

1. Shark Boy (10) Lava Girl (10) w/ Lava Cycle and Max (5) w/ The Shark Ship (18 for the team)

2. Hal Jordan* (45), Kilowog** (35), Aya (30), and Razer (35) w/ The Interceptor (115 for the team).
*Your choice of Red Lantern Hal Jordan, Blue Lantern Hal Jordan, or Zombie Hal Jordan.
**Your choice of Zombie Kilowog or Vampire Kilowog.

3. 4 Marvel Characters and 1 Marvel Vehicle.

4. 4 D.C. Characters and 1 D.C. Vehicle.

5. 2 Marvel Characters.

6. 2 D.C. Characters.

7. 4 Star Wars Characters and 2 Star Wars Vehicles

8. Agent Coulson (10) w/ Reverse-Engineered Destroyer Gun & Maria Hill (10) (18 for the pair, both count as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and as Avengers).

9. Nova (w/ Worldmind) (33).

10. GlaDos (18).

11. Green Lantern Batman (40)

12. 2 Book, Movie, or Television Characters and 1 Vehicle.

13. King Godirah (The Three Headed Monster)(50).

14. 2 Historical Figures.

15. The Misfits (25): Frog Man (15) and Spider Kid (15) (Both count as sidekicks for Spider Man).

16. S.U.R.F. (37): Sharkskin (15), Eel (15), and Undertow (15).

17. Slym and Red Dayspring (35 each or 60 for the pair).

18. Mother Askani (38).

19. The Flying Graysons (18): Mary Grayson (10) and John Grayson (10).

20. Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) (28) and Speedy (Mia Deardon) (18) (41 for the pair).

21. Miracleman (30).

22. Clarence Bodicker (6).

23. Avengelyne (20).

24. Savage Dragon (20).

25. Witchblade (20).

26. Firebreather (20).

27. 2 Image or Dark Horse Characters.

28. 4 Mega Man Characters (10 each).

29. Johnny Test (10) w/ Duke (5, or free w/ Johnny).

30. The Boys (24): Billy the Butcher (6), Mother's Milk (6), The Frenchman (6), The Female (6), Hughie (6), and Terror (3).

31. Po: The Dragon Warrior (15)

32. 3 Batman Inc. Members (25 each)(If the character(s) you choose has a sidekick/Robin Counterpart (15, but minus 5 points for every "Batman" that they are played along side of) than you will recieve them as well).

33. Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Sheeva Alomar, and Albert Wesker (8 each, or buy 2 get 1 free).

34. 6 Sandworms of Saturn (30 each).

35. The Lorax (15).

36. 50 points worth of characters from the Graveyard and 1 retired vehicle.

37. 40 points worth of characters from the Graveyard.

38. 20 points worth of characters from the Graveyard.

39. 2 Headed Shark.

40. Beetlejuice (25).

41. Psycho Pirate (30).

42. Warbird (30) and Kid Gladiator (33). (58 for the pair).

43. Bill Brasky (8).

44. D'Spayre (32).

45. Space Jockey (25).

46. C. M. Punk (8).

47. Indigo Lantern Sinestro (40).

48. Jarvis (10) and Pepper Potts w/ Rescue Armor (20) (25 for the pair).

49. Darth Maul (w/ droid legs)(45).

50. (White Suit) Anakin Skywalker (45).


AUXILERY DRAFT

1. Bill Kelley: Dark Jedi Master (29) w/ Aaron Griswold (6) (30 for the pair).

2. Green Lantern Ryan Poteracki (34).

3. Larry Reamer: Jedi Master (29).

4. Sand Trout infused Kwisatz Haderach Chris Artrip: The Human Sandworm (34) and Star Sapphire Julie Artrip (34).

5. (NWO) Hollywood Hulk Hogan (10).

6. Dave Grohl (6).

7. Real Man (5).

8. Joe Camel (6).

9. Black Lanterns Chris and Julie Artrip (6, 10).

10. Zombies Chris and Julie Artrip (6, 10).

11. Black Lantern Ryan Poteracki (6).

12. Zombie Ryan Poteracki (6).

13. Any FFL League Member as a Vampire (6).

14. Daniel Bryan (WWE) (7).

15. Cotton Mcknight and Pepper Brooks (6, 10).

16. Darth Shamalay (18).


Draft Rules:

The draft will be relatively the same as most years, except for minor changes to the "off-list" pick. Like last year, you will take your "dead pick" along with your "off-pick"; but these will both be limited. You will not recieve both a group pick and a single character pick. You can only have one or the other, and there are only 4 group picks available (first come, first serve). There will also be a cap of 6 on each type of dead characters (zombies, black lanterns, and vampires); but everyone will still recieve 1 of the 3. A new addition this year, is the use of the Fantasy Fantasy Lazarus Pit. Wins in this upcoming season will not be awarded with vehicles or weapons but with points to be used to bring characters from the graveyard back to life. The characters will cost the same as they did in the original draft, unless you had them during their first life, which in that case you will recieve a 10% discount on them (For example, it would cost me 55 graveyard points to get Yoda; but it would only cost Chris 49 (we'll round up the fractions to make it easier). If you do not use your points in the next available draft they will accumulate 20% interest from year to year. Every person in the league will be given 10 graveyard points this year to start, they can either use them, or save them for next year, to tack on to the points they win throughout the season (if you save them, they will become 12 for next year, due to the interest). Graveyard points can be used during your off-pick, along with your "dead pick", your "off-pick", and 1 choice from the auxillery draft. The 10 graveyard points can also be used along with one of the three Graveyard Point picks off of the draft (#'s 36-38). When taking from the graveyard, this will be Unique characters only, and it will be no "Real People" (because they are brought back in their own way). Any questions or suggestions, are welcome; please begin discussion here on this post or feel free to call or email me anytime to get "down and nerdy" about FFL!! My number is (248) 388-3666, and my email is joshhouslander@gmail.com . Please don't hesitate to contact me before the draft, but if you wish to meet in person, you can come before the draft for some face time. I will be ready to go by noon, but the draft itself does not start until 2:00, this should give plenty of time for suggestions and discussion. Thanks,

-Josh





42 comments:

SiLK BiSHoP said...

I didn't make the draft?!? But I... I was sure that I... THiS Just iN: i'll HaVe To SHoW You NoT To iGNoRe Me :)

Josh the Commish said...

I'm sure that that last comment is hilarious, but I don't get it??

Josh the Commish said...

I am going to put together a few proposals as well, that I will post very soon. Just a few minor changes/ideas that will be voted on by all at the draft.

Krisatu said...

Silk Bishop is in the draft, he was revealed to be Real Man in the last episode of "Spoiler Sport"

Josh the Commish said...

Oh... Now I remember. My bad.

Silk Bishop? said...

Sometimes Im Real Man, but sometimes... You gotta stay silky... No, my trip to Arkham didnt get in my head... DiD iT? No, iM SuRe iT DiDNT...

Archr5 said...

Solid list there, Although I submit that Darth Shamalay's name is spelled incorrectly. Better fix that before she shows up and... bends all manner of things.

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Archr. That is my bad. And I now have a bad feeling I am going to come home today to see my house bent in half.... Crap!!

Ryan said...

Before the start of the season, there really needs to be a post explaining and detailing ALL of the discounts & deals for playing certain characters (ie. Avengers, X-Men, commons). I am confident that no one in this league is aware of all of them. And it's not entirely fair if some know and others don't.

Josh the Commish said...

I will Ryan. I was planning on it. I was going to talk about it in person at the draft as well.

Ryan said...

Ok sweet. There's even quite a bit of them that I'm not completely aware of.

Real Man said...

No one pays attention to me anymore. I'm out-forever! You are all fucks, except for a few of you that Beckerman says are "okay guys". I will let you ponder on who they may be.

Josh the Commish said...

Hey Eric, if Obama and Romney can talk than so can we. Give me a call: (248) 388-3666

Krisatu said...

Daniel Bryan is in, but CM Punk isn't.


This draft is a farce. I call shenanigans on the entire thing.

Josh the Commish said...

Sorry Krisatu. I feel horrible. It's too bad I didn't think to ask everyone a month ago if they had anybody they wanted on the draft. God, I suck.

Josh the Commish said...

Honestly, I don't even know about them at all. Are they tag team partners or something??

Daniel Bryan said...

No! No! No!

Anonymous said...

www.Google.com

It works as a tool to search for information and such out on the internet.

Josh the Commish said...

Why the hell would I look up WWE CRAP on the internet. Somebody may accidentally mistake me for somebody who cares. Plus, it's easier to just ask you guys.

Krisatu said...

Actually, Josh you didn't ask me who I'd like to see. This is the first I'm hearing about anything pertaining to the draft. I got a text telling me where and when it was, and that was it. If there was an email, I never got it.

FYI- CM Punk is the current WWE champion in the midst of a record breaking title run. He's the "Best in the World", and is straight edge making him better than you.

CM Punk is my spirit animal.

Daniel Bryan said...

FYI: I had the moniker "Best in the World" for YEARS in ROH before CM Chump stole it from me! FACT! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Ryan said...

Quiet Goat Face.

Daniel Bryan said...

Goat Face?!? How dare you call Real Man "Goat Face"!?! Get em, Real Man!

Ryan said...

We all know that Real Man looks like a naked mole rat, Daniel.

So knock it off... Goat Face.

Josh the Commish said...

Wait a second, isn't C. M. Punk #46 on the draft?? We couldn't have a draft without him. He's the WWE Champion, that's why he's on the regular draft and not the auxillery.

Artifact said...

Your eyes do not deceive you, Josh.

I too see CuM Punk at #46

C.M. Punk said...

Krisatu is merely confused that I am not in my rightful #1 slot. I'm a little confused as well, but what would I expect from a league full of drunks, drug addicts, and hypocrites. You almost don't deserve the salvation I offer, but as your better, I am used to being disappointed by humanity. Someday I will show you truth.

Ryan said...

Really?! We're going with the "Straight Edge Saviour" gimmick here? Not the "Best In The World" gimmick?

Way to be several years behind there, FFL.

C.M. Punk said...

Based on your pill induced rant, this league obviously needs a savior more than it needs a braggart. Someday you will accept my help.

Josh the Commish said...

The FFL does not endorse C.u M. Punk's current message, or any other one. The FFL is not behind just because some tool is posting old stuff.

C.M Punk said...

Having a straight edge savior will cause whatever team that is lucky enough to have him to go on to be the best in the world. C.M. Punk will lead his next team to the perfect season that the Commandos nearly achieved.

C.M. Punk is the hero you all need, yet not the one you deserve.

Come, brothers. Join me. Place your hands on your monitors, or smartphone screens. Feel the power of his words flow through you as you pledge to become a part of his army that will SAVE this league and PROVE that I am the BEST. IN THE WORLD!

"I pledge allegiance to the Straight Edge Society. One Nation, under Punk. With integrity, and sobriety for all!"

So, go on and make your cutesy CuM Punk cracks. Have a laugh. Enjoy it. But come my first appearance in this "league" I will show you why I am the hottest free agent in this joke of draft, and why I am the BEST IN THE WORLD!

Not CM Punk said...

Ha ha, "the Commish" sounds like a kid that is stamping his feet and pouting because someone spoke ill of the league. Why don't you just say Nuh uh?

Josh the Commish said...

Nuh uh!!

Everybody said...

God... I sure hope Logical Genocide wastes one of their picks on that useless piece of crap C. M. Punk. They maybe someday could have been a decent team... Maybe.

Krisatu said...

Logical Genocide getting CM Punk would be a great boon to their team, but to those who don't see the value of C.M. Punk on their team, I offer up the following examples of why he'd be a huge advantage to those to small minded to see.

Kang the Conqueror. Jen Linley. Reginald "Butterscotch" McTwivent.

If you don't see what all those characters have in common, then no wonder you choose to slam me under the guise of "everyone". But it's ok. I forgive you.

Ryan said...

I have to agree with Seeney on this one. Look outside the box with characters, there could be a goldmine out there.

I'm frankly tired of seeing the SAME old type of characters getting the SAME old type of love. Especially when other characters that are virtually equal in abilities do not (*cough* Martian Manhunter *cough*).

But chances are, certain watchers will refuse to see any sort of value in characters that they deem "not that great." So... I guess it doesn't really matter.

Artifact said...

Ryan,

Your comment brought a tear to my eye.

The Joker said...

Why soooooo serious??

Josh the Commish said...

There have been some minor changes made to the draft, so you might want to check it out again if you haven't read over it in a while.

Josh the Commish said...

This can be posted again later, in case people don't see it; but the 10 characters that were mentioned earlier that will be added to The Real Men are: Teneb Kel, Maggot, Exal Kresh, Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler, Age of Apocalypse Blob, Evan Sabahnur, Talon, Batwing, (vampire) Hal Jordan, and Ecthelion of the Fountain. Al will cost 10 points exvrpt Maggot, who will be 5, or free with Teneb Kel.

Josh the Commish said...

I cut and pasted that last comment from before. It is still true, except for the team will not be called the Real Men. It will be taken over and renamed by our newest league member Aaron.

Real Man said...

Real Man is like CM Punk.... too good for this piece of shit league!