Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday - A Look Back at the Universe Bowl

In honor of Super Bowl Sunday, here is a look back at the first five years worth of Universe Bowls...





Universe Bowl I
June 10, 2008
TEAM defeated Le' Napoleon's Brigade



Univers Bowl II
June 23, 2009
Horsemen of Apokolips defeated George Washington's Slaves



Universe Bowl III
August 20, 2010
Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches defeated Pop-Superstar Hannah Montana & President Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos



Universe Bowl IV
August 4, 2011
Michael Vick's Bad Newz Kennelz of Lurve defeated The Brotherhood of Evil Midgets



Universe Bowl V
August 22, 2012
Miley Cyrus & President Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos defeated Beckerman's Backyardigan's Beeyatches

7 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

That's awesome Ryan!!

Solobeck said...

At least I'll have my memories. . . and more importantly my posters. . .

NFG Mike said...

I would hang those on my wall. And not just to cover up the stains and holes. Love em

Solobeck said...

NFG:
Don't you DARE cover up your glory holes!!!

Ryan said...

Hey, will there be a post in regards to all of the discounts that can be utilized for characters before the Draft or even the Season?

If not, I don't think it's fair to be letting people use them when they are not posted for all to be able to use.

Josh the Commish said...

I already posted that I will have a hard copy for everybody at the draft, and then I will post it.

Ryan said...

Oh ok I gotcha. Thanks.