Saturday, July 27, 2013

UNIVERSE BOWL VI: PROLOGUE III

             The debris of lost ships falls from the sky, resembling shooting stars.  I recall the losses to both sides; the Kryptonian and Oa deities; the mutant behemoths. Combatants’ lives lost all in the name of a victory to which they will neither see, nor enjoy.  I shake my head at my cynic reflection of the match’s events and the irony which has brought me to this moment.  I continue to walk along a tattered road, ever closer to my locker room.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Argh.....

Josh the Commish said...

The tension builds...

NFG Mike said...

C'mon Quentin! Remember, if you pull this off, you get to direct the documentary!

Josh the Commish said...

Ha. Awesome comment Mike!!

Ryan said...

Ugh.... I'm starting to feel like the 2004 New York Yankees.

Not good.

I'm going to go throw up now.

Artifact said...

You got it in the bag, Ry. Don't worry. lol

-Z

NFG Mike said...

Chill out Ryan! Never underestimate The Horsemen! Wait... did I just encourage my opponent? What's the world coming to?

Josh the Commish said...

You're right Fizz. It's over, there is no way The Horsemen can lose this thing.

Ryan said...

I hate you all.

Lickolas said...

2004 Yankees, more like the 2001 Yankees. Or the 2003 Yankees. Or the 2006 Yankees...