Friday, April 18, 2014

FINALE

Present Day: Between Week 5 and 6 at Ryatu’s Private Quarters where he has not been seen in almost two years…..

Joshatu: Hmm, it is good to see you again, old friend. Much turmoil has transpired since you left.

Ryatu: I am aware. I don’t need to tell you that it was truly nothing to worry about. Our age old plans always come through in the end.

Joshatu: I agree, but this one seemed to go a little further than usual, I must admit that worried is what I was indeed.

Ryatu: It was all part of the plan. No one in this universe truly needs control; they just need the illusion of it.

Joshatu: So, now that this is over, would you consider coming back to Watching??

Ryatu: Too early to tell, who knows what the future brings. I cannot be certain that this exercise is totally over. I must admit enjoying it a bit too much at times.

Joshatu: I would say so. Well, till next time. I bid you farewell Ryatu, or should I call you… Bill Duer…….


THE END


…(perhaps)…

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

I agree Anonymous. I'll retire, right before I jump off a building... A gay building that is.

Solobeck said...

Fun spin this week.

Artifact said...

Nice twist dude. I liked it!

Josh the Commish said...

Thanks Z and B!! What happened to Anonymous (Ha)?!!?