Saturday, June 14, 2014

In the locker room of The Turrible Decisions...

Vader: DON’T SAY IT.

Kister: But Ann…..

Vader: I mean it Kister, I don’t want to hear it. You wouldn’t be the first kid I’ve murdered. Just keep it to yourself.

Kister: But…. But….. THIS IS Soooooooooooooo WIZARD Annie!!!! I mean, we are in The Conference Finals!! And I got the start with my YOU!! The guy who is still my best friend, no matter how old and evil you get!! And I even have a Yoshi to ride on!! I mean, it is just Sooooooooooooo WIZARD!!

Vader: Come ON Kister, once was enough. You’re pushing it.

Batman: Hey Lord Vader, grab your side kick and his egg, we need to get moving.

Vader: He’s NOT my sidekick.

Kister: In The Universe Bowl and now I’m Darth Vader’s sidekick. Now that is WIZARD!!

5 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

TO BE CONCLUDED....

Ryan said...

The Decisons ain't no joke. That's a DAMN good foundation it had there. But they better not take Supergirl lightly.... She WILL F them up.

Ryan said...

And I MEAN F THEM UP.

Josh the Commish said...

I'm looking forward to finishing writing it. It should be a good one!!

Josh the Commish said...

I mean, I'm not sure if I'll do a good job writing it?? But it is a good matchup nonetheless.