Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rob C is Back!!!

Hello FFL lads:
I'm back from Jolly Ole' England and I madest me a song, I did!  Keep in your head that Mary Poppins movie as you hum to yourself me sonnet.  Enjoy lads!!!  Rob C out!!!


Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-ee
I'm back from Jolly England
It's me boys, Rob C

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-oo
I blew all the boys
And drank all their goo

Now as the ladder of life
Has been strung
You may think Rob C's
On the bottommost rung

Though I spends me time
With the young lads and blokes
In this 'ole wide world
There's nothing I'd rather smoke

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-ee
I am a pedi
A boy lover is me

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-oo
Good luck will rub off
When I suck your testes blue

 I choose me sex toys
With pride, yes, I do
A clamp for the shaft
And a bristle for your flute

Up where the special sauce
Is all billered and curled
'Tween balls and the head
Is Rob C's world

Chim, chimney
Chim, chimney
Chim, chim, cher-ee
That's all I have to say
Signing off is Rob C.

13 comments:

Ryan said...

Ah-mazing.

Artifact said...

Haha. Good to have you back Rob

Lickolas said...

And that folks, is the Universe Bowl for this season.

Josh the Commish said...

Rob C, good to have you back! If you are still interested in joining us please email me, I will set you up with a team. We could really use someone with your experience in this league.

Josh the Commish said...

Who the shit is posting as me?!!? The fact that you are hilarious is not going to keep me from giving your team to Rob C, or whoever else next year!!

RobC said...

I can`t believe you guys are still wasting your pathetic lives making fun of me. I still follow the site every once in a while and have really enjoyed this season again so this post really pisses me off. I started to actually gain some respect for everyone who contributes to the stories but once again, I see you are all nothing but a group of delinquent children, still laughing at dick and poo jokes. Shame on you guys for committing possibly criminal acts with my name. If I was a bigger dick (like all of you) I could easily sue the hell out of this site.

Artifact said...

Please sue blogger. They are owned by Google.

Good luck young chap

RobC said...

I would like to apologize for my angry post from a few minutes ago. I was bit angry and tense. I just got a tasty shot in the mouth from a young chap and now I am happier than Pippa and Kate in a hat store with Prince Willy's credit card.

Also, apparently Google is a pretty large corporation and I don't think I will be able to scrape up the Pounds to fight this one in court.

Cheers, Gents! Keep up the jolly good work

RobC said...

I'm real, and I've been watching, thought I would man up and post with my google account, so keep it up, and we'll see what happens when Josh the Commish gives me a team, Josh shoot me an email if u still have my address from those emails I sent u before I left

Ryan said...

I see that you figured out how the WORLD WIDE web works over across the pond.

Neat.

NAMBLA said...

We heartily endorse Rob C, The Fantasy Fantasy League, as well as all of their actions past and present and future. Rob C's acceptance into this organization is a victory for our cause! Males everywhere rejoice!

Solobeck said...

I'm proud to be in this league!!!

Josh the Commish said...

So happy Fizz disabled Anonymous posting so we wouldn't have to deal with inane bullshit anymore. YAY!!