Monday, July 7, 2014

Universe Bowl VII

I would like to formally congratulate both Layanderlet`s Super Orange Kitties and Cats Living Together to make a New Family and The Traveling Sisterhood of Evil Midgets for making it to the seventh annual Universe Bowl.

As everyone knows it is a long season and not an easy task to make it this far. I hope that you will be enjoying the next two months as this match will be soon getting under way.

The format of this match will be slightly different so if at first it comes off as strange, just stick with it. It will all make sense in the end.

With that I wish the both of you luck and I hope you both enjoy the story that is to come. The first post can be expected shortly.

Nickatu the Watcher

4 comments:

Solobeck said...

I HOPE ROB C MAKES AN APPEARANCE!!!

Ryan said...

Go Kitties.

Donkey said...

Hee Haw!!!

Josh the Commish said...

This household is extremely excited!!