Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Trade Update...

The Horsemen of Apokolips have made the following trades:

The Dinobots: Slag, Snarl, Sludge and Swoop to THE COMMANDOS for The Sucker Punch Crew.

White Suite Anakin Skywalker and CM Punk to MICKEY MOUSE GRINDHOUSE for Black Tom Cassidy and Stryfe.

Darkseid to THE EMPIRE for Faker.

Godzilla, Batman, Commissioner Jim Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Elderly Bruce Wayne w/ his dog, R2 Unit #11 and Bedtime Bear to THE ROYAL HIGHNESS for Professor Charles Xavier, Imhotep, Anak Sanamun and the A-Team.

5 comments:

Solobeck said...

Don't really care. . .

Ryan said...

Awwww thanks.

Just wanted to let everyone know, especially those who I am still in negotiations with for possible trades.

Rob C said...

I care!!!

RobC said...

Commish, when do I get my team, I want in on the fun

Solobeck said...

Trade this muthaf@#ka!!!!
-Pablo (a/k/a Ryan's nemesis)