Sunday, August 14, 2016

UNIVERSE BOWL IX: CHAPTER X

Water Region. . .

Captain Crunch holds his trident in triumph - - at least in his own head.  The cereal captain stands alone on a small rubber raft brandishing his weapon to no one in particular.
Captain Crunch:  I!  Am!  The!  Sea!  King!!!  All bow down and suck on my crunchberries!
Mer-Man swims up to his teammate.

Mer-Man:  You missed the fight.
Captain Crunch:  What do you mean, I missed the fight?

Mer-Man:  Spongebob.  Glass.  Nixon.  You missed the fight.
Captain Crunch:  Not again!

Mer-Man:  Again. 
Captain Crunch:  Where was it?

Mer-Man:  About ten clicks – north by northwest.
Captain Crunch:  Well, how the heck was I supposed to get there in this thing?!?!

Mer-Man shrugs:  You find a way.

Captain Crunch:  Man!  Not fair!  I call bulls#$t.  Bulls#$t!!!
Mer-Man:  Listen we still have plenty of time to catch up with the others.  Let’s start swimming to shore.

Captain Crunch:  Sounds good to me!  I can’t wait to lay into some Highness hiney!
Mer-Man cackles at Crunch’s double entendre and the two make their way to shore.

2 comments:

NFG Mike said...

The water seems quiet. A little too quiet...

Artifact said...

Dumb cereal.