Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Week 3 Democracy: Doctor's Madhouse vs The League of Extraordinary Heterosexual Gentlemen

The Doctors Madhouse are Paulus Atreides, Stilgar, Jamis, Umman Kudu, Dr. Manhattan, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Invincible, Atom Eve, Dupli-Kate, Robot, Rex Splode, and Allen The Alien, Hancock, Nazghul #2 w/ his Fell Beast, Ethan Hunt w/ Green Lantern Ring, and Kryptonians #1-2

Heterosexual Gentlemen are Ajax, Dante, Beowulf,  Hecate, Superman, Avatar Aang, Commander Ashoka Tano, General Kenobi, Bumblebee, Martian Manhunter, Van Helsing, and 3 Watchdogs

10 comments:

Darkseid's Horsemen of Apokolypse said...

The Cymeks played by the gentlemen combined with the deadly trio of Superman, Aang, and Martian Manhunter tips the scales for me very slightly here.

My vote is the League of Extraordinary Heterosexual Gentlemen.

Both incredible teams.

This is the revised version, my vote remains the same.

Doctor's Madhouse said...

Doctor's Madhouse

Striders of Rohan said...

Doctors Madhouse

Josh the Commish said...

Two excellent teams here. My vote is for The Heterosexual Gentlemen.

Sigmaz said...

Close, buts its gotta be Heterosexual Gentlemen for my vote

Crack Danks said...

Idk where my vote went but I'm going with the Non gay gents

Sigmas said...

Doctors Madhouse

Artifact said...

Homos

Artifact said...

I apologize for any confusion. I meant Heterosexual Gentlemen

Josh the Commish said...

In a vote of 5 to 3:. THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY HETEROSEXUAL GENTLEMEN ARE VICTORIOUS!!!!

-Superman and Ajax survive.