Friday, March 21, 2008

This Week...

Week 4: City
Points: 500
Interleague Play: National League rules.

Hannah Montana & Barack Obama's "Best of Both Worlds" Touring Battalion of Commandos Vs. Reign Supremacy
Better Than All of You Vs. Team Fred
George Washington's Slaves Vs. Team Ed
The Syracuse Valley Vs. The Outsiders
The Right Wing Vs. The Untouchables
Team Goof Juice Vs. Beckerman's Backyardigans Beeyaatches
Le' Napoleon's Brigade Vs. Alice's Wonder-Team
Legion of Doom Vs. Horsemen of Apokolips

4 comments:

Lickolas said...

I'm thinking by week six, if you do not have a team name you should either be suspended or expelled from the league. Though, I do want to be democratic about this and I think it should be held to a vote.

The poll for this issue is coming, according to Fizzle.

Josh the Commish said...

The only person who technically does not have a team name is Ed. Since Goofjuice is not a real name and Fred actually called in the name "Team Fred" before the season started. But hey democracy is the new monarchy.

Archr5 said...

I'm pretty Happy with Team Goofjuice, but i'd gladly re-name my team if Goofjuice is to Real, and too gritty for the Stepford Wives!

If i must, my team may be renamed to Brock Sampson's Fighting Murderflies.

Ryan said...

Actually, I like The Stepford Wives as your team name.

It's sassy.