Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 3 Consolation Match #1: Alice's Wonder Team vs. Xavier's Annihilation Squad

Alice’s Wonder Team is Goblin #3

Xavier’s Annihilation Squad is Al Gibson


Al Gibson is used to the harsh winters Washington D.C has to offer, but he is not up to the task today.

“ It’s f@#%ing cold out here man, my nuts are like a couple of ice cubes.” Gibson says to Goblin #3.

“ I know Gibby, this s#$% is not brolic. When I heard we were going to be fighting in the middle of winter I didn’t think it was going to be like this,” the Goblin says.

“ Then what did you think it was going to be like?”

“ I don’t know, I guess I didn’t really think about it too much.”

Gibson looks at the Goblin and says, “ Obviously you didn’t think about it. It’s the winter, what else did you think it was going to be like?”

“ Well, I guess I thought it was going to be a little different than this.”

“ You do know what winter means right?” Al says.

“ Yes, of course I do” the Goblin says.

“ Really, because I honestly don’t think you do. If you did know what winter meant, than you would probably not be surprised by what you saw today.”

“ Whatever Al, kiss my a$$.”

“ You brought it up bro.”

The two of them exchange words for another couple of minutes before Goblin # 3 brings out his spear and shows it to Gibson. Gibson takes this as the beginning of the match and grabs a stick that is lying next to the ditch.

“ You can’t win this match Al. I am used to living in the scum pit of the world. These conditions mean nothing to me.”

“ Oh now you don’t care that it is cold and nasty out.”

“ That’s not what I meant by that,” the Goblin says.

“ Than what did you mean by it?”

“ What I meant is that I was brought up in filth and you are used to your clean federal lifestyle.”

Al looks offended by the Goblin’s remarks. “ Clean, you call what I do clean? I am usually chasing the scum of the universe around so don’t talk to me about clean. If anyone is used to being out in this s@%#, it’s me.”

“ Yeah O.k., whatever Al. I live out in this, not just occasionally running outside chasing people around in it. Plus, D.C is nice for half of the year.”

“ O.k., first off, D.C is never a nice place. Second, just because I don’t live out in this s#$^ like and animal doesn’t make me any less qualified to be out in it.” Gibson says this and the Goblin throws his spear through his stomach. The hit naturally drops Gibson to the ground as blood begins to flow out from the wound.

“ Who’s used to the conditions now Gibson.” Goblin says this to Gibson as he lies on the ground in pain. He sees that Al is trying to reach for something behind him and the Goblin responds to this and says, “ What are you going to do Al, throw that stick at me?”

Al Gibson then grabs the item that he was reaching for and says, “ Actually, I was thinking of shooting you with this gun, if that’s all right with you of course.” Gibson then unloads the entire clip into the chest of the Goblin, sending him flying back into the muddy mess. Gibson just sits back in the icy mess and laughs, as he knows that despite the fact that he is going to die, today, victory was his to enjoy.

Xavier’s Annihilation Squad is Victorious!

1 comment:

Josh the Commish said...

I was wondering if Al was going to realize that he had a gun.