Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beckerman's Backyardigans: Beeyatches Vs. Alice's Wonder Team

It's an exciting day here at Fantasy Fantasy. The match of Alice's Wonder Team vs. Becherman's Barkyardigans will be of epic proportions. Both teams are psyched and ready to go.

The teams enter the space arena and meet face to face. Oblivious of the Backyardigans shouts "Ready to meet your doom?" The Living Tribunal, intrigued with the question, asked "By what do you mean?" And the two start to debate on the concept of life and death. Also intrigued the Inbetweener joins the conversation.

"Oh great!" Black Lantern Phoenix exclaimed. "This is going to take forever. I'm starving. Let's forget this, and go get a bit to eat?" to Black Lantern Bizarro Superman.
"Sure, I know a great restaurant call "eat your heart out" cafe, want to go there." Bizarro superman said.
"Sounds great, lets go!"
"May we come too" Black Lantern Parallax and Black Lantern Apocalypse asked.
"Sure, why not, the more the merrier!"
The four leave for the restaurant and forfeit the match. So engrossed with their debate on life and death, Oblivious, The Living Tribunal, and Inbetweener forfeit as well.

"Well this is just great!" General Nod yelled. "Half the teams are gone now. If I knew this I would have stayed home and plotted my revenge on Superman!"
"Yeah! Screw this, we're going home!" Non said in agreement. So off they went.

"Not me! I'm here to fight!" Q exclaimed. Just then Q's cell ranges.
"Hello." Turning from the group.
"I'll clean my room tomorrow."…………
"But Mom!"………..
"Fine!"………..
Q closes his phone and turns back to the group. "I got to go guys….important businesses."

"Man, I could have finished this match quicker than a lap around the plant!" Cyclonus muttered.
"I'll take that bet!" Primus announced.
"You're on, let's go!" So off they went.

While all of this was going on. Captain Universe stared arguing with himself and left. Equinox came down with the fevers and the chills and went home. The two planets Ego and Mogo got bored and left to orbit each other. And the Spectre found out that someone laid a finger on his butterfingers and left to seek justice for his beloved fallen candy bar.

Just then Pepper Potts rushed in. "War Machine, Iron Man needs your help, please come with me!"
"Sorry all but I must go." And off they went.

"So…..it's just leave you and me now, Roger." Skrulls #4 said, transforming into Jessica Rabbit. "now, come here and give me a big kiss, you stud."
Roger Rabbit, knowing what Skrull was really up to, replied "But Honey, you're late for your audition with that big movie director at acme studios, you better hurry!"
"oh my!" Skrulls/Jessica replies as she rushes out.

Leaving Roger Rabbit to win by default!!!!

THE END

4 comments:

Josh the Commish said...

Special thanks to guest watcher Laura Sroka!! Great job Laura.

Josh the Commish said...

Way to get into the win column Robert. Your team is way to good to have that many losses. You can definitely still make the play-offs though.

gryfflin said...

I liked this match.

Laura S said...

Hope you all like it. Sorry for the misspell on General Zod's name. It was a lot of fun!